This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi ( Poker Come Back )

• geegame
      geegame
      Bronze
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

Hi, My name is Gabryel and I live in Canada. Ive been on this site for quite a while now, but I never been really active on the forums.

I've been playing for poker for over 3 years and my biggest games online is the Sunday Million and my biggest win is a 4th place on a 27$ 1200 players tournament. 1800$.

I was living of poker for 2 month. I was playing regularly 12 tables Sit and Go 18 players 16$ Tournament and home games. Everything was going great. Until the super swings came and I had to quit poker for 6 month.

So Here, I'm back in poker and I really wanna try to be successfully in about building up a bankroll. My biggest issues is managing my bankroll. I don't find that "exiting" playing low limit, but what ever I'm back to the basic and playing cash games now. I'm currently playing 0.05$-0.10$ 6 handed, 4 tables.

I'll try to post hands and be more active on the forums. In order to be a better poker player !

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
  • 1 reply
    • OnkelHotte
      OnkelHotte
      Black
      Hey geegema,

glad to have you here. Seems to me you are everything but a beginner :)

So my recommendation to you is to create an account tracked on PokerStrategy.com and get at least silver or gold status (Even by playing NL10 silver status is easily achievable by playing 4 tables):

We have a nice selection of videos which you can find here

Here you find a free sample MTT video by Jonathan little:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/7901/

So hope to see you very often in the forum and have fun at PokerStrategy.com :)

Tobias