Hi ( Poker Come Back )

• geegame
      geegame
      Bronze
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

Hi, My name is Gabryel and I live in Canada. Ive been on this site for quite a while now, but I never been really active on the forums.

I've been playing for poker for over 3 years and my biggest games online is the Sunday Million and my biggest win is a 4th place on a 27$ 1200 players tournament. 1800$.

I was living of poker for 2 month. I was playing regularly 12 tables Sit and Go 18 players 16$ Tournament and home games. Everything was going great. Until the super swings came and I had to quit poker for 6 month.

So Here, I'm back in poker and I really wanna try to be successfully in about building up a bankroll. My biggest issues is managing my bankroll. I don't find that "exiting" playing low limit, but what ever I'm back to the basic and playing cash games now. I'm currently playing 0.05$-0.10$ 6 handed, 4 tables.

I'll try to post hands and be more active on the forums. In order to be a better poker player !

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
  • 1 reply
    • OnkelHotte
      OnkelHotte
      Black
      Hey geegema,

glad to have you here. Seems to me you are everything but a beginner :)

So my recommendation to you is to create an account tracked on PokerStrategy.com and get at least silver or gold status (Even by playing NL10 silver status is easily achievable by playing 4 tables):

We have a nice selection of videos which you can find here

Here you find a free sample MTT video by Jonathan little:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/7901/

So hope to see you very often in the forum and have fun at PokerStrategy.com :)

Tobias