This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Money from pokerstrategy55 ?

• downants
      downants
      Bronze
      I recieved 50$ bonus to my account. First I went busto, but then i recieved 8$ from an account pokerstrategy55 on a Friday so I guessed it was rakeback, because i had generated 250 points, ( even that i shouldn't get it, because I created my Full Tilt account in this years August and I havent cleared the bonus yet and haven't deposited my own funds) so I started playing with that and got 0.73 cents from pokerstrategy55 next Friday. I knew it would be small amount because I earned very few points. But this week I played alot, (turned that 8$ to a 80$ on NL5 and have generated something like 500 points) but I still got only 0.73 today from pokerstrategy55. So if this money is rakeback, then i should have got more. Is this money rakeback then? And if it is why I got 8 dollars when I generated 250 FTPs and 0.73 $ when i generated 500+ FTPs?

Thanks
  • 15 replies