if i already lost my starting capital ?

• Juozask
      Juozask
      Bronze
      if i already lost my starting capital , and my friend will transfer to me money ,can i those money cashout or transfer to other players anytime? because i just took 750 points /1000 (needed) . im talking about fulltilt.
  • 5 replies
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      if your friend is transferring money it shouldnt affect any ability to cashout or transfer to other players.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasy8
      if your friend is transferring money it shouldnt affect any ability to cashout or transfer to other players.
      Thanks wasy8, yes this is correct.

Your own funds (or those transferred to you) would not be touched by Full Tilt or PokerStrategy. You are free to play, deposit, withdraw, transfer as you like, subject to Full Tilt's standard deposit/withdrawal terms of course.

The 1k points only refers to clearing the free starting capital, but if it's been lost then you wouldn't need to hit this target.

Good luck rebuilding your bankroll. Don't forget to use a sensible bankroll management (BRM) and make good use of everything available to you on PokerStrategy (strategy section, videos, coaching sessions, sample hand forums etc).

Best regards,

Bart
    • Juozask
      Juozask
      Bronze
      ty
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      Not sure about this but afaik Full tilt poker is pretty strict about who can receive player transfers. Im not sure whether you can receive them without depositing first. Feel free to try obviously
    • Juozask
      Juozask
      Bronze
      i already got 0 on my balance and i cant transfer my money wich i got from rake back to toher player? why?its because i didnt got 1000k points?