Pokerstars VIP Store Watch Purchase?

• Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Hey everyone,

I'm in the market for a new watch and deciding between dropping some serious cash on a good one or just buying the Stars VIP watch.

In the store it says the watch is limited edition to 750 and that its good quality. Thats the part that concerns me.

i wont want to spend what is the equivilent to almost a 209 dollar WCOOP ticket to get a watch I will be embarrassed to wear. Obviously if the watch is good and is limited edition, it would be in my best interest to buy it.

Has anyone seen one or bought one that would be able to give me the answer to any of these questions?

Much appreciated,
      Verre
  • 2 replies
    • CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      my 2 cents

it's brand pokerstars merchendise so it looses a bit of value cause of that. but not too much so its equivalent to a 180$ dollar you can find on the market .... you know swiss watches and stuff :)

if you like the idea showing with a pokerstrs watch, go for it, because i can assure you, is not 'crap'

if you ask me , i will always prefer a watch from the well known brands for teh same money. it feels to me that clothing is ok, but that feeling dont extend to watches , im more of a classy guy :)

good luck with your choice anyway that would be
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Basically nothing but bonuses/tickets are worth it in Stars' store.