sss impossible on titan

• helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      every time i start playing, i join the waiting list on a couple of tables, but after 15 minutes i'm out of tables, because they are either very tight or I won the 50 cts. and can't play the table anymore. It's very annoying, because they make it impossible for me to get the 2000 tp. and transfer the money.
  • 4 replies
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      What times are you playing? I play Titan as my main site, I always found enough tables to play during the busy times.
    • derecht
      derecht
      Bronze
      one of my friends play the SSS on Titan and he says its way more profitable than on partypoker. i am going to put my money on titan soon. whats bad about leaving the table with "only" 50 cents more? if i had left every table i have played with 50 cent more i would be rich now.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      theres no problem with leaving a table i entered with 2$ and left with 2 fitty, if there only were enough tables on my fav limit, that look appealing enough to join (potsize>1.5$). Most of the times i play i can't join any tables anymore for 2$ after about 15 minutes. I play at 9 in the morning GMT+1, I thought that was the right time cause thats when america is tired/drunk.
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      I'm not sure americans are allowed to play on that site anymore, along with a lot of other sites as well. So looking for drunk tired americans might not be the best solution.

I'm on GMT +10, in Australia, and the best time for me is early hours of our morning, like 4am onwards, still good until about 10am. I'm playing NL100 now, but when I was at lower limits, there always seemed to be ample tables.

After half an hour, the restriction on buying back in with the base amount expires anyway, so unless you are trying to always play 12 tables, you should get enough action.