Passed Quiz

• Radar
      Radar
      Bronze
      :club: I passed the quiz, chose Titan Poker , download and Installed, entered bonus code at signup: PS150 , registered with cashier. :club:

:heart: ALL Done now waited 2 hours so far , 46 hours to go, can you verify my account is in process ? Do you need my ID scan ? IF so let me know ASAP Im home all day for the weekend and wish I could play POKER in my spare time!
      Thanks you for great offer I hope IT WORK! :heart:
  • 7 replies
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Radar, congratulations and welcome. As you know, it can take up to 48 hours, and it has been known to take longer. It is the weekend now, so the support staff mostly don't work at this time.

It does work. Everyone you see posting on this site, except those who are enquiring about when they will get their money, have gotten their money. Read the articles you have access to, and decide which form of poker you will choose to play. Then, get ready to be thrilled, frustrated, and, ultimately, rewarded. Not necessarily in that order, and not in even amounts either. :)

One other thing that is important. Since you have chosen Titan, which is the site I mostly play, btw, have you entered your Titan account details in your profile on this site?
    • Radar
      Radar
      Bronze
      :diamond: Hi :heart: aciddrop :heart: and THANKS! :diamond:
      :spade: And YES I did the profile and EVERYTHING! :spade:
      ;) I do understand! it is the weekend So no rush but I only wish TO PLAY some POKER NOW cause im so BORED ;)
      :diamond: :diamond: I HOPE you can keep me posted(updated) on the bonus in this THREAD! so I could stay still :D :diamond: :diamond:

THANK :spade: :D :heart: :P :diamond: :) :club: :tongue: YOU
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Radar!

Please check your emails (even the spam folder). We have to make an ID check. If you didn't get an email, please contact our support team (you can find the ticket system under "Help").

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Radar
      Radar
      Bronze
      Hi aciddrop!

I received your email and I've reply with a scanned copy of my Certificate of Canadian Citizenship ( if you want passport instead let me know )

:diamond: And I havent moved so is the same address I provided when register here and at Titan Poker. :diamond:

:heart: I hope you receive my ID soon so I can play some poker! Oh if you need phone verification you can call me at anytime! if im not home please let me know so ill try to be home. Thank you! :heart:
    • Radar
      Radar
      Bronze
      THANK YOU FOR IGNORING ME
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Thank you for your patience!

We are working on the ID checks. Our support team will let you know whether everything is alright or they need additional information.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Radar
      Radar
      Bronze
      Ok fine thanks for the update :heart: