Table History and conerting

• andrewkd
      andrewkd
      Bronze
      Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how to convert the txt file version of table history, to something that Hold'em Manager can import?
      I deleted a number of files that Titan saved to the computer, and i have since gone into Table Game History in Titan and downloaded them all, but you can't import these obviously!!

There are a few thousand hands in there and i want to make sure that i am tracking everything.

Any help is appriciated.

Cheers
      Andrew
  • 8 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hi andrewkd;

I'm not sure what are you talking about as all iPoker skins save hand histories as .xml files, not .txt

Are you sure you're trying to import the right files?
    • andrewkd
      andrewkd
      Bronze
      Hey opal99,

Yeah, i know they are normally xml files. They were on my computer and i deleted some of the files.
      So i went to the Cash Game History section of the My Account area, opened up the sessions and saved them, but they save them as a txt file that looks all pretty, not the same mess of numbers in the xml file.
      But because the way it appears Hold'em manager imports files, you need the xml file, not the compiled txt file.
      Just need to know if there is a way of eitehr converting the txt file to xml, or if titan still have the xml files and i can request them.

Cheers
      Andrew
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      It took me a while to understand what you mean by saving them. :)

I'm not playing on Titan atm, but the other skins have the same feature.. The problem is I cant find the file after saving it? Where is it located?

(although i doubt it's properly formated for HEM)
    • andrewkd
      andrewkd
      Bronze
      Hey,

In the My Account section on the Titan Skin, you goto Cash Table History. From there you can click on the session you want to check, then you can save it to your computer as a txt file.
      The session histories that Titan saves, go to the 'poker' directory on your computer, just like the other ipoker skins. But you have to have the save to local directory checked in the titan software.

hope thats what you want to know

andrew
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I understood everything and did it this way before also... The problem is it saves it but I cant find the file. It's not in 'poker' directory.

btw: I'm not total noob; just cant find where are those files saved ;)

I use different skin, so it might not save it in the same directory (cant choose it myself), if it's saving at all.
      Can you upload one file somewhere and send me link, so I'll take a look at it.
    • andrewkd
      andrewkd
      Bronze
      Hey,

http://www.akdphotos.com/poker/

if you go here, there is a file called "session.txt" This is what you get if you goto the Session History section in Titan and download it. It isn't XML that can be said.
      Don't worry, i never thought you were a noob!!!!

Mine save to C:/Poker/Titan Poker/History/(Player ID Number)/

In there you have both Table and Tournement session histories.

i found that C:/Poker is the directory that iPoker skins seem to install to as a default. Betmost and Poker365 are both there aswell.

Hope this helps
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      downloaded and tried, but I cant do much with it...

One thing you may try is to contact their support and ask them to send you all handhistories of your play. Not sure about Titan, but PokerStars do that if asked...

good luck with that!

Originally posted by andrewkd
      Mine save to C:/Poker/Titan Poker/History/(Player ID Number)/

In there you have both Table and Tournement session histories.
      mine should also byt apparently not all skins have this feature^^
    • andrewkd
      andrewkd
      Bronze
      no probs, that was my next stop to ask customer support, but thought that someone out there might have done it before.

appriciate the help anyway, thanks for looking into it.

Cheers