My way

• Nozzu
      Nozzu
      Bronze
      First week is behind. Im playing limit holdem in 0.05/.10 tables. In my first day, after getting my 50 dollar bonus I managed to make a little profit. About 0.47 dollar.

After that very first day everything gone down. Day after day i loose. Not big losses but still losses. Mainly i play couple hours of a day and every session i lost about 0.5 - 1.2 dollar. I try d to be more loose, but it didn t help. I stopped that but still money trickled slowly away. So for friday evening i was about 5 dollar minuses.

I read strategy articles more, it was about 3rd time. Then i read some poker books. Relaised that tight is right, but supertight is even more right. BUT if you wanna win you must be aggressive and protect your hand with reasonable raising. K, you all know that.

Anyway last night i managed to play that way that after 3 hour session i was only lost 0.3 dollars. Its not good, but its better than 1 dollar minus.
      And today wohoo....one session i ended up in 0.3 dollar profit. And right after that i made another session and ended up 2.03 dollar profit. So almost won in one day back half losted money. :D I believe in myself again :club:

Right now my stats are: Tight Agressiv (pre flop) - Neutral(post flop)

Played hands 934,
      WonHands % 7.07
      SawFlop 19.16
      Won/Hand 0.0
      BB/100 Hands -3.32 X(
      WonSawFlop% 28.49
      Showdowns % 5,57
      Showdowns Won % 53.85
      Preflop Raise % 5.46

I know, they are not good, but they are better than yesterday :)

Thank you for reading. Feedback and successions are warmly welcomed.

And dont use this info against me in tables :D
  • 10 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Nozzu!

Nice read. I think you are on the right track. Just try to review your game, reread the strategy articles, watch our live coachings and post the hands you have played in our sample hands board. You will see: You will move up the limits.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Nozzu
      Nozzu
      Bronze
      Ahh...everything gone bad :evil: I mean, i dint manage to get straight back to 50. Instead i loose some dollars and dropped slowly down to 43 or something.

Now i use new strategy, what i call "Rat strategy" It means, i leave once i win some money. Yesterday i finished when i managed to get +0.76 dollar (after 15 rounds), today i finished +0.5 dollar(what i got when entered game and payed BB).
      I know its not much but i must cheer me up again. And even 0.2 dollar profit is better than 0.1 dollar minus. I think so. I dont know - is it tilting?

I think that i use my rat strategy as long as i get back to 50 dollar. Then i make again long sessions.
    • sw0ldo
      sw0ldo
      Bronze
      good luck.. keep on grindin'
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Nozzu!

Don't forget: It's all one big session! It doesn't matter when you are taking a break: You will have upswings and downswings no matter when you are playing. But if you feel better by doing this, it has at least a positive effect on your psyche.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Nozzu
      Nozzu
      Bronze
      Today i saw my biggest pot in my 2700+ hand carrier. And i WON it. As i cant convert my pokeroffice hands to Texas Grabem i posted this hand here:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1663920

I think that the AA man made one terrible mistake, he wasn't aggressive enough in pre flop. If he rised, i folded at once my pocket 33. Expensive lesson to him and good for me :D

What you think?

EDIT: Ouch, do i violate the rule: - please don't post any ads or links to other webpages? If it so, delete the link, but don't ban me. Didn't want to be bad, just show my great victory :tongue:
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      rofl almost every hour you can see someone make the same mistake with AA (especially fullring).

If you allow 5 people to see the flop and you are holding AA, you are in SERIOUS trouble. Sure, you are still most likely out of those 5 players to win (at something like 35%, not sure exact value), but you have a 65% chance to lose :P .

If given a choice between entering that pot with a call and openfolding AA I'd almost be tempted to just fold it.
    • Nozzu
      Nozzu
      Bronze
      Yeai. Got silver rank today. And im still -8 dollar.

Today was hell of a hard fight. In one session i fall down with 160 hand to almost -2.5 Then i managed to make it up almost with 3 hand straight to -0.3. Then i thinked that it would be nice to make it some + after all. But dropped down to -0.9 I wanted to play on but everyone run away.

Uh, once again, it was long (over 3 hour) and hard battle. But i wont regret. What dasnt kill me, makes me stronger.

Peace
      :club:
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi nozzu!

Congratulations for reaching the silver status! Concerning your session: Don't forget to post some of your hands in our sample hands board in order to get advice and to improve your game.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Nozzu
      Nozzu
      Bronze
      Thanks Puschkin.

I would like to post my hands, but i have technical problems, Texas Grabem wont mix my PO. Is it ok when i link hands what i copyd to pokerhand.org website.

I know, i made at least one big mistake in that session. And that cost me to change to end up in + side. Other 2 big losses was bad beat :tongue: At least i like to think them as bad beat.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Why the hell are you using PO? ;)

Maybe you can find a handconverter in here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/Hand-Converter_00994 Besides that: You should be able to copy your hands directly into Grab'em while you are playing. If you don't know how to do this, please read the guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/4/manual/

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81