$24.65
      BU:
      $25.00
      SB:
      $25.28
      BB:
      $57.04

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 2, A.
      MP2 raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.75, CO folds, BU calls $0.75, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($2.6) 2, 8, 8 (3 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $2.45, BU calls $2.45, MP2 calls $2.45.

Turn: ($9.95) 7 (3 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks, BU bets $6.75, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $22.50(All-In), BU calls $15.05(All-In).

River: ($54.25) 5 (2 players)

Final Pot: $54.25.

Results follow:

BU shows two pairs, tens and eights(Th Td).
      Hero shows a flush, ace high(2h Ah).

Hero wins with a flush, ace high(2h Ah).

Preflop actually wanted to 3bet the loose opening fish (34/25/3AF) and test out the new table ... opted for a call though for some reason ... anyway

BU is standard 19/12/2.3AF player over 43 hands

I guess it's just a matter of if you think you have enough fold equity or not?
      Since I can't really rep an 8 or a boat after I potted the flop, but he can't be calling with much either? (unless he has an overpair, which he did) ...

And after he has already invested so much and me not being able to rep much either ... I guess I shouldn't really have much fold equity on the turn ... oops :f_biggrin:
  • 2 replies
    • Purity
      Purity
      Bronze
      Either bet/fold or c/f but I most likely c/f since like u already stated foldequity is very low and u have negative implied odds aswel because 22/77/78 are all realistic holdings for BU.

I don't like c/shoving because I think u are drawing very thin or drawing dead when called and I also don't expect alot of folds when villain bets the turn.

Since the pre-flop raiser decided to check/call instead of c-bet that indicates weakness so that would be a reason to fire again on the turn. If you believe that BU is a callingstation and rarely folds on the flop betting the turn again might actually be a good idea.

I think you need to fire 3 barrels to create foldequity so if u decide to bet the turn again you need to fire the river aswel because I don't expect alot of folds on the turn.

So yeah imo c/f is your best option ( you also avoid making mistakes on the river when an A or flush hits and u pay off 8x or fullhouse )
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think players would likely rather fold if you bet turn and shove river, rather than c/rai, but I think c/rai is also fine
      Don´t really see him b/c there very often with 66 or smt