Nl FR 10,25,50 traffic and multitabling on 24h

• Kikser1214
      Kikser1214
      Bronze
      Hi.I want to start playing here so can someone tell me is there a good traffic at NL 10, 25, 50 Full ring . I planing to play 9+ tables cascade. Can you give me some tip for the software too and some useful tool for multitabling on this site if software is not good.And one last thin can i play SSS here or traffic is too low.

Thanks

PS. My English is bad as you can see!!
  • 7 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello Kikser1214,

The traffic on FR is not that much. On NL20 there is at the moment one table available. On NL10 + 50 no FR tables at all.

Peak time on 24hPoker is in 7 hours and at this time there will be more tables available for your wants. So if you play usually later this site can still be good for you.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • adr0001
      adr0001
      Bronze
      I don't have a 24hpoker account but I've played in the past on another site from Entraction network.

The traffic is very good for 6max tables and there are many fish but on FR usually there are only 1, 2 or 3 tables available (and probably with more nits and less fish than at the 6max tables). Multitabling FR is impossible because there aren't enough tables. Fish don't like to play FR because they don't have patience.

For FR players there aren't many options: Pokerstars, FTP, ipoker, party, maybe ongame and boss media. On other networks the traffic is too low.
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      Pokerstars, FTP, ipoker, party

Stars and FT are definately great when playing fr.

You can't sss on FT though. On stars there still are shallow tables to sss on.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shevtshenko

there are shallow tables on FT
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Originally posted by Shevtshenko

there are shallow tables on FT
      FT invented the shallow table...Stars copyed.
    • rorri
      rorri
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adr0001
      I don't have a 24hpoker account but I've played in the past on another site from Entraction network.

The traffic is very good for 6max tables and there are many fish but on FR usually there are only 1, 2 or 3 tables available (and probably with more nits and less fish than at the 6max tables). Multitabling FR is impossible because there aren't enough tables. Fish don't like to play FR because they don't have patience.

For FR players there aren't many options: Pokerstars, FTP, ipoker, party, maybe ongame and boss media. On other networks the traffic is too low.
      Many regs too I believe, well starting at NL50 and higher I'd say. Both fish and regulars.

To me Entraction is the home of SH grinders with a decent software, tons of huge rake races through the skins (plus additional races ran by affiliates) and 50% rakeback with the non deducted bonuses and the VIP program...

Don't think it's that profitable to play there, traffic is good though. It depends if you're looking to make money from the bad players, or from rakeback and stuff. And money comes from the bad players haha.
    • rorri
      rorri
      Bronze
      I meant 'I don't think' :)