ID check

• Mantazzz1
      Mantazzz1
      Basic
      Who knows, why my Id check failed? HERE is the message: "We are sorry to inform you that your user account did not pass our ID check and we therefore cannot transfer the $50 starting capital to your account.

Please note: In order to protect our security procedures, team members are unable to disclose any information about individual ID-check cases. In addition, the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned. Unfortunately, these rules still apply in the event that we have made an incorrect decision. If this is the case, please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

You can of course, still become an active member of PokerStrategy.com and take advantage of the many benefits on offer. You will be able to discuss in the forum, watch videos, participate in coaching sessions, read articles, and enable advanced content in order to perfect your poker skills.

To earn StrategyPoints without having received the $50 starting capital, simply select a first deposit bonus from one of our poker rooms. We offer the highest first deposit bonuses available, e.g. Deposit $10 of your own money, receive a 200% bonus which results in an extra $20 for you:"

Plz help me.. Bad quality photo? or what? ?( ?( ?( ?(
  • 4 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i dont think they disclose any information about the id process if u have failed it for security reasons
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I am sorry that you have failed our ID check but we unfortunately cannot provide you with the information why it is so. You may however still use one of our First Deposit Bonuses in order to get tracked to Pokerstrategy and gain access to our learning material.

Best regards,

SF
    • vvi0s
      vvi0s
      Basic
      i received the same message ... and i wasn't even asked to upload my id ... how can it fail ...what about replying with a link with the email where to send the id copy ? or this is a scam ... ? u get ur referals and u don't give the bonus...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vvi0s
      i received the same message ... and i wasn't even asked to upload my id ... how can it fail ...what about replying with a link with the email where to send the id copy ? or this is a scam ... ? u get ur referals and u don't give the bonus...
      Hi vvi0s,

PokerStrategy has well in excess of 3.5million delighted members now, the vast majority of whom received their free starting capital without problems.

Our support team do however undertake a number of security checks and measures to protect themselves (& you) from fraudulent activity. In addition, it is vital that all of your personal data is correctly entered without mistakes.

As already stated, support are not obliged to provide a detailed reason, but will only fail an application with good reason.

The free starting capital is only a very small part of the benefits available to members of PokerStrategy, you will still enjoy all remaining benefits if you follow the instructions and deposit a little of your own funds into a PokerStrategy tracked poker account.

If you have any questions (other than why your ID failed which we cannot answer), please don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart