Rakeback payout scheudle changed?

• tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      OK so here's the situation:

Two weeks ago there were no rakeback on friday (as usually is) and it was payed on Tuesday last week. I know sometimes the delays are possible, but last week no rakeback on friday again, maybe it comes tommorow again.. I played every week afcourse and didn't spend points etc, didn't do any of things that deduct rake (i know the rules).

So does anyone know if they might have changed the scheudle of rakeback payouts?
  • 6 replies
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      i got mine at the normal time and about the predicterd amount.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I've got the rakeback normally, and as many players confirmed, only the e-mails were delayed. I think it's the same this time, I've received my rakeback but no e-mail. There were some problems at FTP and that is why the e-mails were not sent. The rakeback was however paid out.

Best regards,

SF

P.S. Just check the e-mail about last week's rakeback and check the date of transaction, it should be 20.8.2010
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      well, i for example havent received any rakeback on 20.08 even though I was supposed to get some 15$ or something. but then it happened again this friday. i mailed ps support and they told me its a ftp issue and that now they fixed it and sent me the rb but actually i still haven't received a cent.
      Bronze
      Bumbping because this is still hapenning and for the record the first missed friday was
      paid out on the wednesday and the email came the same day. But as of today which is
      Friday I still do not have last Fridays rakeback.

Maybe something really is wrong?
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      I didn't recieve an email about the rakeback but I got it and also todays. Check in FT cashier - history - past transactions.
      Bronze
      Yeah everything is now sorted.

Interesting though.