nl10 fullring breakeven normal?

• caoladder
      caoladder
      Bronze
      Hello!

I am playing on FTP nl10 FR. I played about 36500 hand, but I've been on breakeven since 30k hand. I managed to beat the ps nl2 nl5 with a good bb/100 rate, and because of technical problems I moved to FTP.

I am asking how much time is it normal to be on breakeven at this limit? I beleive that on nl100 50k hands breakeven exists, but here it seems really abnormal to me.

I dont play nitty: 12/9 with 2% 3bet, button steal 42% sb stel 57%, i will link a graph here soon.

About 5bb/100 would be normal I think.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance:)
  • 16 replies
    • jhustincase
      jhustincase
      Bronze
      bad forum! searhc ur nation forum upper right of the page!gl
    • caoladder
      caoladder
      Bronze
      I am sorry, I translated my question:)
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      im breakeven after 100k hands, daily loosing aa kk pre allin, so that makes it breakeven, if u win normaly aa and kk, then u should be at least at 5bb/100 ye..
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      12/9 is kind of tight. BU steal should be bigger than SB steal imo. BU is the absolute best position so you can play many more hands profitably. SB on the other hand is a good stealing position if BB is too tight.

Maybe you should get someone more experienced to look at your game. There is only so little one can say about your stats.
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      Just keep studying, it is normal for players who are less experienced the only way to get your winrate up is study.

For skilled players it is certainly not normal. Breaking even for 50k hands is 90% of the time playing bad rather than running bad.
    • caoladder
      caoladder
      Bronze
      Some more stats:

WTSD 21.6
      W$SD 56
      W$WSF 35.3

I post graph soon.
    • Ciuparu01
      Ciuparu01
      Bronze
      maybe is better if u don't play ABC tag for rb.. try move to 6max, and loose up a little.. maybe a 15/12 or something will be better.. try dont play ABC, get a traking software with HUD, and go for fish players that have big vpip and big distance between vpip - pfr, try to play more hands with them in position. Open in utg, mid with power hands like 22-AA,AJ,KQ, and co,bu broadways, bu + Axs, suited conectors,maybe Kxs (depend on the opponent), try to open in sb tighter like utg, you need to play the most of hands in position.. I really think this is the best option for you to advance in limits, u need to learn how to play the others players. Thats was my opinion, and sry for that eng .. :f_mad:
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      That's pretty nitty for full ring. 3-bet nits and regs more, don't play your cards face up. Valuebet fish more. All things that help winrates.

You sound like a typical nit I'd abuse the shit out of if you were in my games tbh.
    • caoladder
      caoladder
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ciuparu01
      maybe is better if u don't play ABC tag for rb.. try move to 6max, and loose up a little.. maybe a 15/12 or something will be better.. try dont play ABC, get a traking software with HUD, and go for fish players that have big vpip and big distance between vpip - pfr, try to play more hands with them in position. Open in utg, mid with power hands like 22-AA,AJ,KQ, and co,bu broadways, bu + Axs, suited conectors,maybe Kxs (depend on the opponent), try to open in sb tighter like utg, you need to play the most of hands in position.. I really think this is the best option for you to advance in limits, u need to learn how to play the others players. Thats was my opinion, and sry for that eng .. :f_mad:
      You have just written that I am doing all time:) . As I sad, the sb steal is profitable because the sb steal success is 82% in my stats. I have HM using HUD, doing that you've written except the utg opening with middle/low pps.
    • Ciuparu01
      Ciuparu01
      Bronze
      standard open any pair in any position at 6max
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      I dont play nitty: 12/9 with 2% 3bet, button steal 42% sb stel 57%, i will link a graph here soon.

:f_biggrin:

Prolly on nl10 the best way to play, still lmao.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasy8
      You sound like a typical nit I'd abuse the shit out of if you were in my games tbh.
      +1

(Also, don't tap glass!) :f_p:
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I'm facing the same problem in NL10. I'm breaking even too. I see so many donks around but somehow i cant break the spell. Im 15/12/4.1. I 3-bet quite a lot, against right opponents, of course.

The thing is, besides just breaking even I'm doing HUGE swings.

I was up 13 BI in 2 days and then down 15 BI in 3 days. And thats not the first time :f_confused:

I'm pretty aggressive too, maybe thats it... But still kinda frustrating because I still haven't found my confidence and I'm not sure if its variance or me simply sucking at poker.
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      well only posting stats in here won't make you any wiser.

By the stats we won't see much of how you really play. The best way is to post hands or get someone to sweat you.
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      vonki makes a good point. any monkey can play preflop - its your postflop play that makes or loses you money.

post hands and get opinions.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      breakin even aint bad only 15% win ;p