when my starting capital will arive?(FTP)

• nereikejo
      nereikejo
      Bronze
      When i was registering on full tilt yesterday they had asked me to send them scanned id and bill to validate account.i ofcourse i had sent to them,it took 1 day from me to get them scanned:) they aproved my account.its ok.
      now im waiting a starting capital 50$, i allready had sent to fulltilt my scanned id and bill, So i ll get starting capital faster,because i already passed id cheack ?.maybe today? (sry for bad english). how usualy take time transfering a money to poker account? my friend had passed a quiz and got money in 4 hours.it was fast.:)
  • 6 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

It may take up to 96 WORKING hours for you to receive the starting capital after you've passed the ID check, it is usually sooner though.

Best regards,

SF
    • nereikejo
      nereikejo
      Bronze
      i had passed ID check and sent what they asked on fulltilt. so its same as pass a id check on pokerstrategy?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Nope, those are different ID checks. You might not need to pass the Pokerstrategy one though as not everyone needs to pass it ;) .

Best regards,

SF
    • nereikejo
      nereikejo
      Bronze
      ty for help
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      You are welcome :) . If you should have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask them!
    • bbosstjan
      bbosstjan
      Bronze
      Hello.

My referred friend had a problem with that. FullTilt requested the same thing. An ID check. Since she couldn't send the ID copy in the same day (broken camera), account wasn't verified by the time PS tried to transfer the funds to her account. As a result PS stated that they were unable to verify her identity and declined her the free 50$, even without requesting an ID check from her...???

A little advice to begginers: have a copy of your documents ready before you enter the pokerroom nick into the PS personal info. Or better said make sure your pokerroom account is completed and verified! ;)

Too bad for my referred friend... :(

bb