[NL20-NL50] AKo squeeze

• NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Bronze
      I decided that allin on 160BB with AK is -EV. But is there any variants?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($51.47)
      BB ($19.32)
      UTG ($25)
      UTG+1 ($39.71) 19/17/2.7/28/4bet range 2.3
      CO ($21.94)
      BTN ($56.51)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: K:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.75, fold, BTN calls $0.75, Hero raises to $3.50, fold, UTG+1 raises to $7.25, fold, Hero calls $3.75

FLOP ($15.50) J:club: 3:diamond: 6:club:

Hero checks, UTG+1 checks

TURN ($15.50) J:club: 3:diamond: 6:club: 3:club:

Hero bets $6.50, UTG+1 calls $6.50

RIVER ($28.50) J:club: 3:diamond: 6:club: 3:club: T:spade:

Hero checks, UTG+1 checks
  • 4 replies
    • KittBizi
      KittBizi
      Bronze
      I would fold vs his 4 bet PF since his range is either AA-KK-QQ here vs which u are in bad shape. Especially since ur OOP it will become very hard to play this hand when you don't hit the flop.

In your case I would ch/f post flop when I don't hit.
    • NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KittBizi
      I would fold vs his 4 bet PF since his range is either AA-KK-QQ here vs which u are in bad shape. Especially since ur OOP it will become very hard to play this hand when you don't hit the flop.

Yeah, but last day i saw him 4bet with AQ and AJ, so i thought if i hit ace on the flop i can shove easily
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NoEmoti0n
      Originally posted by KittBizi

Yeah, but last day i saw him 4bet with AQ and AJ, so i thought if i hit ace on the flop i can shove easily
      This time villain is UTG. 4B from UTG is usually very strong from that kind of player.
      I would also fold to his 4B OOP.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      since your hand is really strong I think you can call 4-bet especially since he made that small
      Imo if you bet turn you should also bet river, since he would very often call once and then fold to river and he is usually betting his one pair hands on the flop
      You can always c/f all the streets, but I think it is a littlebit too weak once he checks on the flop.