Different currency tables

• Dublimax
      Hi all,

I have contacted Titan support to know if they apply some sort of fees when I play on a £ table where my account is in €. But the person I talked to wasn't able to answer.

When I leave a table it is said :

"Are you sure you want to leave this table? If you leave the table, £x will be converted to your currency at the same exchange rate you purchased them"

Which tells me that the exchange rate is the same. Is there some fees applied?

Basically if I buy in 50£ on a table, play for an hour and leave with 50£ I will have the same money that I bought in back to my account?

• 3 replies
    • andrewkd
      yes, if you buy in for 50, and leave with 50, it will be exchanged at the same rate that ws applied when you entered the room.

Example, you buy in for 50 pound, and lets say that is 40 euro.

you play and leave with 100 pounds, that will get converted and you will have 80 euro.
    • tokyoaces
      Also, do not use auto top-up on these tables. The micro transaction will cost you money because it is always rounded in iPoker's favor. (This isn't much of a problem at the higher buy-ins though ... say nl100 and higher.)
    • HannesZ
      As tokyoaces already wrote Titan Poker is rounding down every time you enter and leave the table. So you lose up to 1¢ for every exchange.

Best regards,