$4.00
      MP3:
      $4.33
      CO:
      $10.20
      BU:
      $27.29

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7, 8.
      5 folds, CO raises to $0.20, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.45) 8, 6, 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.45, Hero calls $0.45.

Turn: ($1.35) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.35, Hero raises to $3.20, CO raises to $9.55, Hero calls $6.30.

River: ($20.4) K (2 players)

Final Pot: $20.4.
      Results follow:

CO shows three of a kind, eights(J 8).
      Hero shows three of a kind, eights(7 8).

CO wins with three of a kind, eights(J 8).

any other move then what I did on turn you see possible guys?
  • 6 replies
    • Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Gold
      minraise preflop and pot flop, pot turn etc means strong hand every time. you should try to keep the pot small.
      PS : don t post the results
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I'd raise the flop to protect against 6 outers which he often has, if he 3bets it depends on reads but i'm folding unless he's very loose and aggressive

As played I also raise the turn but you have to fold to a shove, he's got an 8 so often if he shovs and they all beat yours unless he's raising 85- preflop.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      and what about those fishes who minraise pre AA KK QQ, then they play like its quads ? i was hoping for that, usually it is that, problem with flop 3bet is that he will almost always call, or even shove, he got there a top pair with flushdraw so he wont ever fold.. if he calls and 8 comes on turn, how can i fold there? u cant think that he has an 8 aswell, normally u block it, its 1 out, and flush didnt hit, so u should be ahead, ye?
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      yeah you're probably right about getting your stack in on the turn.

on the flop I still prefer raise/fold, of course he's always calling/shoving, it's because in ths particular instance he's got a better hand than you. Overall though you're protecting against 6 outers and flushdraws and he's raising when he's ahead.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      do you think they ever fold a straight or flushdraw if I 3bet 3x on the flop ? I dont really think so, even if u got a set, u cant really protect it, only if u do a huge overbet, but still flushdraw+ top pair is a shove..has to be
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I don't like protection raises with hands that don't have a clear response to a 3-bet on the flop, especially with a nutted gutshot. If we get 3bet we're usually not getting good enough odds to continue unless we're ahead kind of often, which just doesn't happen too much at microstakes since people 3betting the flop will show up with very tight ranges unless they happen to be insane, hence we have to fold out nutted gutshot, which is sad.

On the turn I'd expect a lot of fish to play any overpair like that pretty and to not fold them to a raise so really I don't think you have a choice.

NH overall.

Hope it helps.