HU sng player, planning Thailand trip!!!

• kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Hey,
      This is going to be a little intro about me. Tomorrow and in next days there is going to be more and more info.
      Maybe somebody have seen me in forums earlier. I started poker last year with FL and in this year after Diamond party in Münich, when i met TLN, TwiceT, Biearbaer and other NL ppl i moved to NL.
      NL10 to Nl100 in two months and now i am stuck with NL100. So i decided to get free year from uni and learn poker with TLN.
      I hope its going to be awsome year.
      kevvu
  • 645 replies
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      GL, dude ;)
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      whether or not u accomplish this, ull have alot of fun.
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      GL, dude ;)
      Thanks man :P .

Originally posted by i5bet72o
      whether or not u accomplish this, ull have alot of fun.

Would be nice anyway, i hope also :P . But still i am going to but a lot time to achieve it.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Sa oled kala! õnne!
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schnitzelfisch
      Sa oled kala! õnne!
      Ma arvan, et sa oled väike sloveenia oravapoiss ! :) cheers
      Aga aitähh ;) :s_love:
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      edu sulle ;) Hea coachi saanud ;)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Guys let's try to keep this blog in english as it's an english forum after all ;) . (I only posted once as an intern joke).

Thanks
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      Yeah ok :)
      BTW it wasent joke by me, im also estonian ;)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      I know ;)
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      hey, guys, ok, so am looking forward to coaching Kevvu, he seems rly motivated and we agreed on a halfyear coaching deal. There will be couple of "testing periods" for him coz i have to find out if its simply worth it from my side. Hope he ll be an apt student and will go in Ivan's (Silent) footsteps at least for the beginning. Ivan earned close to 25k in first 2 months virtually solely on NL200 with breaks for holiday and little volume, but made a critical mistake to his poker career, which eventually also lead me to stopping coaching him: withrew almost all money for RL, went repeatedly on holiday and stopped wanting to get higher.

We made it clear with Kevvu there is no space for such thing in here and will be just serious work.

here are some notes for him that i ve written down as preliminary plan: (his BR as of this moment is 7k)

1, ~50k hands every month. (a desperation minimum 40k)
      2, be willing to shoot higher lims asap according to the following plan:
      NL200: now!; regular: BR>10k; (u should stop playing NL200 totally when BR>20k and u re not scared money on 400)
      NL400: as soon as u put ~30k hands on NL200 and have BR>15k. (the difference between 400 and 1k is not so monstrous, so u can play this limit for easy money for a while, but I d strongly recommend not playing it if u want to go for career-pro after u have BR>~80k (with 200BIs reserve u just become totally reckless abt whats going on (like me) )
      NL600: vs big fish u can play w BR>15k, regular shots: NL400 30k hands + BR> 25k
      NL1000: vs big fish w BR>20k, regular shots: decent winner on all lower lims (min 5bb/100) and BR>40k
      Notes: NL1k is currently rly tough and u should never experiment with playing too much there (or above) unless u are rly confident in your game. There are many plrs on NL-600 who simply don’t know what they re doing but very few on 1k, so u need to have a very well worked-out overall game-plan.

September: NL200 reg, decent winner by the end of the month, BR~12k by the end of the month
      October: shooting NL400, winning on 200, BR~20-25k
      November-December: totally quit 200, winner on 400, shoot 600, BR by the end of the year ~30-50k
      January-February: comfortable on 600, starting with 1000

since i rly dont want sth like w Ivan to happen again, we ve written down these 5 golden rules that Kevvu will be a master of:

1, never withdraw more than 2-3k/month for RL. If u want to buy yourself a motorcycle or sth on Christmas this year, I am snap-out of this. U should save most money u can to play more/ on more platforms or higher limits. This is your job, u must keep in mind some stricter plan than immediate pleasure.
      2, never take too long breaks of not playing/analysing, 1week at most.. one is losing composure so much and time if u go for 2 week holiday is like wasting 1 whole month for no progress.
      3, never go on tilt! :) If u ever feel discomfortable, so emotions are taking over u, u promise to end instantly, maybe not even wait till the end of an orbit, and clear your mind by doing sth else, fe talking to me on skype if possible.
      4, analyse at the absolute minimum 5h/week! –preferable: 7-10h. U must realize, there is a ton of theoretical background u need to memorize and get used to, so it will be hard!
      5, never check your bankroll more than once/week! (later on maybe just once/2weeks or even less)! Extremely important to keep your Agame! U also: switch off the coloring green/red of winning/losing session in HEM and when analyzing u never watch for your money winnings.

ok, thats it for now, hope the cooperation will be a sucess and this blog an inspiration for the readers.

we re starting today with 1-2h overall stat/game review.
    • shanshichi
      shanshichi
      Bronze
      excuse me kevuu, but how the heck did you climbed the limits that fast ? i'd :f_love: to do that too !

Anyways , i'm keeping an eye on this blog , seems pretty interesting!
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      are u guys going to live together , like with Ivan or will u communicate over Skype?
    • NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheLastNail
      hey, guys, ok, so am looking forward to coaching Kevvu, he seems rly motivated and we agreed on a halfyear coaching deal. There will be couple of "testing periods" for him coz i have to find out if its simply worth it from my side. Hope he ll be an apt student and will go in Ivan's (Silent) footsteps at least for the beginning. Ivan earned close to 25k in first 2 months virtually solely on NL200 with breaks for holiday and little volume, but made a critical mistake to his poker career, which eventually also lead me to stopping coaching him: withrew almost all money for RL, went repeatedly on holiday and stopped wanting to get higher.

We made it clear with Kevvu there is no space for such thing in here and will be just serious work.

here are some notes for him that i ve written down as preliminary plan: (his BR as of this moment is 7k)

1, ~50k hands every month. (a desperation minimum 40k)
      2, be willing to shoot higher lims asap according to the following plan:
      NL200: now!; regular: BR>10k; (u should stop playing NL200 totally when BR>20k and u re not scared money on 400)
      NL400: as soon as u put ~30k hands on NL200 and have BR>15k. (the difference between 400 and 1k is not so monstrous, so u can play this limit for easy money for a while, but I d strongly recommend not playing it if u want to go for career-pro after u have BR>~80k (with 200BIs reserve u just become totally reckless abt whats going on (like me) )
      NL600: vs big fish u can play w BR>15k, regular shots: NL400 30k hands + BR> 25k
      NL1000: vs big fish w BR>20k, regular shots: decent winner on all lower lims (min 5bb/100) and BR>40k
      Notes: NL1k is currently rly tough and u should never experiment with playing too much there (or above) unless u are rly confident in your game. There are many plrs on NL-600 who simply don’t know what they re doing but very few on 1k, so u need to have a very well worked-out overall game-plan.

September: NL200 reg, decent winner by the end of the month, BR~12k by the end of the month
      October: shooting NL400, winning on 200, BR~20-25k
      November-December: totally quit 200, winner on 400, shoot 600, BR by the end of the year ~30-50k
      January-February: comfortable on 600, starting with 1000

since i rly dont want sth like w Ivan to happen again, we ve written down these 5 golden rules that Kevvu will be a master of:

1, never withdraw more than 2-3k/month for RL. If u want to buy yourself a motorcycle or sth on Christmas this year, I am snap-out of this. U should save most money u can to play more/ on more platforms or higher limits. This is your job, u must keep in mind some stricter plan than immediate pleasure.
      2, never take too long breaks of not playing/analysing, 1week at most.. one is losing composure so much and time if u go for 2 week holiday is like wasting 1 whole month for no progress.
      3, never go on tilt! :) If u ever feel discomfortable, so emotions are taking over u, u promise to end instantly, maybe not even wait till the end of an orbit, and clear your mind by doing sth else, fe talking to me on skype if possible.
      4, analyse at the absolute minimum 5h/week! –preferable: 7-10h. U must realize, there is a ton of theoretical background u need to memorize and get used to, so it will be hard!
      5, never check your bankroll more than once/week! (later on maybe just once/2weeks or even less)! Extremely important to keep your Agame! U also: switch off the coloring green/red of winning/losing session in HEM and when analyzing u never watch for your money winnings.

ok, thats it for now, hope the cooperation will be a sucess and this blog an inspiration for the readers.

we re starting today with 1-2h overall stat/game review.
      Hmm, where can i find any other coaches? I overdoing all rules and notes u wrote, but noone wants to coach me :f_mad:
      Bad luck i wasnt at munchen diamant patry. The problem is i couldnt be there at all :D
      Maybe i can join waiting list to u, sensei, coz i don't think i'll climb more than NL200 on my own in half a year? :rolleyes:
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      switch off the coloring green/red of winning/losing session in HEM

Nice, didnt know its possible, really cool :f_biggrin:

I hope this deal gonna be very successful
      Good luck
    • vladislavius
      vladislavius
      Bronze
      sorry for asking, but would u split the winnings or what's the deal, TLN?
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      OMG kevvu.. a blog?! Crazy, you must be serious!

Now you're under the iron rule.. err... benevolent dictatorship.. err... nurturing encouragement of TLN, does this mean I don't have to listen to bad beat posts and how bad you're running compared to EV in skype anymore??? Bloody hope so!!!

Good luck dude. I'm thoroughly convinced anyone that looks as studious as you do will cream it with such an awesome coach. Plus, if you stick to the plan you can come visit again in about 15 months and see some sunnnnnnn!

*Edit: And bring me my Ferrari you cheapskate!
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Good luck, will be interesting to see if you can climb so fast :)
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shanshichi
      excuse me kevuu, but how the heck did you climbed the limits that fast ? i'd :f_love: to do that too !

Anyways , i'm keeping an eye on this blog , seems pretty interesting!
      Acutally i used to be FL holdem player. I played regularly up to 3/6 and 10k hands on a 5/10 ( i was slight loser there) and slight winner on 10/20, just some k hands.
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vladislavius
      sorry for asking, but would u split the winnings or what's the deal, TLN?
      I think TLN have different deals with all players, who he coach so i dont belive that helps if i say what deal we have ( and i am not sure does he even want, that all ppl know it )