Your nominations for member of the month August

• HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello folks,

by participating in the member of the month poll, you have the chance to give a little thank you to another user who has shown extraordinary commitment within the community. You can submit your suggestion by September 14th!

If a user struck you as particularly helpful during August, feel free to nominate him here.

The following list shows the criteria a user has to fulfill for us to accept the nomination:
      1. Active member
        The candidate must have been active since the last member of the month poll. A user is considered active if he posted in August. For Beginners, a fully completed profile (name and address) are an additional requirement.

2. Current topic
        The reason for the nomination must be within the named time frame.

3. Reason
        In order for us to understand the nomination, you must name a specific reason why this user should be nominated. You can only nominate one user per poll, with the last nomination being considered final.

4. Quality nominations
        With the nominations, we take quality over quantity. Nominations that were made "just for fun" or to mock the user in question will be disregarded for our users' protection. Nominations for actions on another user's expense will also be disregarded.

5. Legitimacy
        A user that has broken our T&C or forum rules since the last poll can't be nominated. The same applies for users who have shown a very negative attitude in the past.

6. Self-nomination
        You can't nominate yourself.

7. Self-disqualification
        Every user has the right to disqualify himself.

8. PokerStrategy.com Employees
        Employees and freelancers of PokerStrategy.com can only be nominated for actions outside their own duties.

The winner will be interviewed and receives a shirt from our Shop (except the Diamond shirts).

We're looking forward to your suggestions!
      Hannes

• 17 replies
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      Nominating Vonki.

Always with a nice attitude, cheering up the community with her nice blog and postings for a long time :)
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      I think it's great to have another promotion within the community.

GL to everyone
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Second chance at fame..lol
    • VBZg
      VBZg
      Gold
      Hi all

Nominating malosanmaka. His evaluations on hands (SNG below 5$) helped me.

Hope this is the place for nominating. :f_biggrin:
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by z4tz
      Nominating Vonki
      lol thnx... but why? :D
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      i am nominating Silent21, coz i live w him and he needs some clean tshirts, believe me.. He also helps a lot of smaller stakes plrs by bigger/smaller coachings and most of these are his friends which get it all for free. He blogs regularly and leads an inspiring blog on his journey to highstakes. This month he has also given up his addiction- playing warcraft to play some more poker and be even more helpful to the community and he also deserves sth of a consolation price coz he couldnt apply for a leauge of Champions just coz being from Bulgaria where Party resides.

All in all, make him happy and not so stinky,

thx.
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      I nominate Primzi.

He evaluated a lot of my hands in august. he invited me in the FL group; he was my sweet session partener once and he was very patient with my very very slow pc. I am sure that after I buy a new pc, he will sweet with me again.

He helps a lot of players outside of his duties.
      He helped me and I am sure he helped others.

In my opinion Primzi is the member of this month.
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VBZg
      Hi all

Nominating malosanmaka. His evaluations on hands (SNG below 5$) helped me.

Hope this is the place for nominating. :f_biggrin:
      Thanks but I think there are several members who are more active&helpful than me on the sng hand eval section :) (897, Hlynkinn, Steelbrewer, just to name a few)
    • OnkelHotte
      OnkelHotte
      Black
      Hey folks, I expect some more nominations^^
    • dylboi011
      dylboi011
      Bronze
      hi i nominate Nightfrosta , for evaluating pretty much every hand in the HU forum and he's answered loads of my stupid Qs on skype without fail so deserves a medal for that at least :)

and his troll posts are funny:D
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Update!
      We've extended the nomination phase until Tuesday, September, 14th.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheLastNail
      i am nominating Silent21, coz i live w him and he needs some clean tshirts, believe me.. He also helps a lot of smaller stakes plrs by bigger/smaller coachings and most of these are his friends which get it all for free. He blogs regularly and leads an inspiring blog on his journey to highstakes. This month he has also given up his addiction- playing warcraft to play some more poker and be even more helpful to the community and he also deserves sth of a consolation price coz he couldnt apply for a leauge of Champions just coz being from Bulgaria where Party resides.

thx.
      +1
    • madnkl
      madnkl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alverine
      Originally posted by TheLastNail

thx.
      +1
      +1
      True inspiration for all fishy pokerstrategists :f_grin:
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Nominating vonki,

From August 15th, she took me in as her student and has been a daily help ever since. Also her blog is a great motivation for me and i always see her around helping people in almost all forums.
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Nominating vonki because she always want to help people and always have a nice attitude.
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      +1 for vonki nomination
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thank you for your posts.

We will open the thread with the poll in the next days.