Id check failed

• Milankrajisnik
      Milankrajisnik
      Basic
      Hi i done quiz send id check and all done i am be at internet club when doing this tomorrow i go to internet club and i see that i need to upload id check i uploaded and after 4h i get message that i didnt passed quiz:(
      Maybe someone also done this in internet club,its possible to my friend also do that on other computer in internet club? Id is different in other computers right?
  • 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I am sorry that you have failed our ID check but we unfortunately cannot provide you with the information why it is so. You may however still use one of our First Deposit Bonuses in order to get tracked to Pokerstrategy and gain access to our learning material.

Best regards,

SF
    • petrag11
      petrag11
      Basic
      I solved the quiz and choose FullTilt as my pokerroom, however the FullTilt required a ID check from me to verify my account.

And as I'm waiting for my camera that is beeing repaired to take a photo of my passport,
      PS was unable to transfer the 50$ to my FT account, therefore I was told by PS that my ID check failed...

Was it so hard to wait for another day or so that I fix my camera and send a copy of my ID card?

:( :s_cry: :s_cry: :s_cry:
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi petrag11,

I am sorry that you haven't passed our ID check and cannot receive the $50 starting capital.

We are not able to disclose any information about our ID-check. The ID-check can't be repeated or the decision overturned. I am sorry if we made an incorrect decision.

You still can become an active member of PokerStrategy.com by choosing one of our first deposit bonuses. You can see all available poker rooms here:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

Good luck,
      Hannes