This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Account question

• nostatic
      nostatic
      Bronze
      just passed the test and i entered partypoker account which i allready had (just playmoney...), but on that account i didnt entered "bonus code" so i opened
      new party account but now i cant change my partypoker account settings on this page, will i get "bonus" on "old account" if not is it possible to change my current account (on pokerstrategy)-i used bonus code on my second account ( new account name: rejven ) thx 4 answer.
  • 4 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi nostatic!

Please write a ticket to our support team (you can find the ticket system under "Help").

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • chiciorele
      chiciorele
      Bronze
      I sent a ticket with my problem but nobody answer me.why?
      my account name where I want to take bonus is bad written and I sent my corectelly account name .
      until they sent me a ticket because dont can to transfer 50$ because the account name doesnt exist and is true
      I wrote a ticket with a corectelly account name
    • TheReplicator
      TheReplicator
      Bronze
      Hi chiciorele,

please check your tickets. You account name does not match. I sent this message a few times. You have to create an account at PartyPoker.com with the bonus code T150.

Regards,
      Tobi
    • chiciorele
      chiciorele
      Bronze
      Pfffffffffff .. it`s so dificulty to understand .. pffffffffff
      I created an account and my accountpartypoker is : chiciorele
      I wait bonus at this account