UTG+2: $9.28
      MP1: $15.88
      MP2: $16.99
      CO: $4.00
      BTN: $12.31
      SB: $9.34

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG+1 with K :spade: K :heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.40, 4 folds

Flop: ($0.95) A :diamond: 8 :spade: T :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, MP2 calls $0.60

Turn: ($2.15) K :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.30, MP2 raises to $3.10, Hero calls $1.80

River: ($8.35) 3 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $3, Hero ?

Villain, 38/13/1.9 over 335 hands

Regardless the small sample he was 8% 3bet, lets say he was 3betting any two broadway.

River: c/c or c/shove? Or I should have shoved the turn?

If I was goin to shove river I think I should shove the turn right away right?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Kaabr
      Villain, 38/13/1.9 over 335 hands

Regardless the small sample he was 8% 3bet, lets say he was 3betting any two broadway.
      This seems like a very loose assumption, he's probably not thinking much about what he's 3betting so it's often going to be a mix of everything rather a range like "any two broadways".

Anyway on the turn it's hard for him to have another two pair combos since it'll usually involve him having AK/AT, and with 3 K already out of the deck it's not that likely. Usually he either has a flush or some kind of Ax with a diamond that's going nuts with for no good reason. We can't fold but shoving doesn't make much sense when we don't even know if he's indeed raise there with random combo hands. Since he's obviously bad we don't expect him to fold a board pairing river with his flushes either so we don't lose much by seeing a river.

On the river just because he didn't shove doesn't mean he doesn't have the flush, lots of player just suck at playing their value hands correctly. I think most players that went a bit crazy bit combodraws try to get a showdown at that point so unless he's just pushing buttons randomly he probably has the flush quite often. If you have doubts about it just call it given the odds there is always some chance he's spazzing randomly, but I could certainly see myself folding depending on what I've seen from him before.

Hope it helps.