PT3 HUD Table stats different from pop up stats

• Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Ok I have a support ticket with PT3 support about this matter but after a few emails I have the feeling that they dont really know whats going on.

Basically my PT3 gives me different stats (usually for 3b and 4B) between my HUD on the table and the pop up. And sometimes I have weird values like 3B: 2500%!!

The latest thing I have done was to rename the file "Layouts.pt3" into something else to let PT3 creating a new "Layouts.pt3" file. By doing so I lost my customized HUD, I created it again but still same problem.

Anyone has come accross such issue?

Thanks
  • 8 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      What version are you running and have your rebuilt your cache since you noticed the issue?
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      PokerTracker 3 - Holdem Version: 3.06.2
      Windows XP

The first thing I did when I noticed the problem was a Housekeeping including Reindex, and Rebuild Cache.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      In that case I think my best suggestion is to send screenshots of the issue. It sounds like a straight up bug to me so support is probably your only hope.
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      yep thats what I did, sending them screenshot in the first place and then
      Pokertracker.log
      PokertrackerHUD.log
      newest 3 or 4 PostgreSQL logs

That's after this that I have been asked to change the name of the "Layouts.pt3" file.

Just wanted to know if it happened to one of you to speed up the fixing process because my HUD becomes useless with all over the place values...:(
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Are you using data mined hands? I know one of the iPoker sellers was giving out some bad hand histories in the past.

Edit: I found the thread.

http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=29336&p=142478&hilit=3bet+ipoker#p142478
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Hi tokyoaces,

Thanks for the link. It looks like this is the problem indeed. Here is the latest answer I got from the support:

"I suspect the problem is caused by importing purchased iPoker hands which have very large stack sizes in the hand histories. Players are reported as having 10000000 stacks, which PT3 did not expect as it is bigger than can reasonably be expected.
      PT3 has been updated to handle these in the 3.07.x Beta line but 3.06.2 does not import them correctly.

You will need to update to v3.07.3 if you want to import these hands correctly."

So I will do this tonight and see how it goes.
      Will keep you updated
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Yay! My incessant forum trolling is useful.

Sounds like a database rebuild in your future. Good luck with that. :( Did they warn you about the "use Rebuild Cache not Update Cache" with large imports thing?
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Yay! My incessant forum trolling is useful.

Sounds like a database rebuild in your future. Good luck with that. :( Did they warn you about the "use Rebuild Cache not Update Cache" with large imports thing?
      They did warn me about the rebuild cache.
      Looks like the update to version 3.07.3 as solved the issue.

Thanks Tokyoaces for the help.