• taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      "The Poker Mindset"
    • FaulV16ke
      FaulV16ke
      Bronze
      Hi

I have few questions about The Poker Mindset.
      I'm considering buying this thing through FTP Academy store, however I'm not sure this book could help me with my specific issues. The thing is I know BRM rules but I still don't follow them. I know I should't play when I'm drunk or something but I still do it. Does this book have a power to change my poker mindset or it's just a book which sumarizes all the well-known facts about mental side of poker which i can find on the internet. I know this is a difficult question and the answer may be different for different people but in general - is this book worth buying for me if I have read a lot of poker material on the internet and still can't help myself from using bad BRM?

Thanks
    • Vepof
      Vepof
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FaulV16ke
      Hi

I have few questions about The Poker Mindset.
      I'm considering buying this thing through FTP Academy store, however I'm not sure this book could help me with my specific issues. The thing is I know BRM rules but I still don't follow them. I know I should't play when I'm drunk or something but I still do it. Does this book have a power to change my poker mindset or it's just a book which sumarizes all the well-known facts about mental side of poker which i can find on the internet. I know this is a difficult question and the answer may be different for different people but in general - is this book worth buying for me if I have read a lot of poker material on the internet and still can't help myself from using bad BRM?

Thanks
      The book don't have any power, the power comes from you...In the book you will find useful information that can improve your game. But only you can choose to use those information or choose to do not.