Accounts blocked for bonus

• IvanK
      IvanK
      Bronze
      Hi , first of all I'd like to thank you for the best poker site on the internet !
      I'm looking forward to take part of your profound pokerknowledge and develop to a better player :D .

Unfortuneately I'm experienceing some problems that might stop my pokerstrategy journey before it gets started.
      You see , I recently passed the quiz and was getting ready to register my account at either party or titan. I was soon to find out that this would be impossible due to the fact that I'd already registered theese sites several months ago. I already have a small bankroll at another site called Svenska spel ( swedish ) so its not really about the 50 dollar bonus ( allthough I wouldn't complain if I recieved em :P ).
      But since I cant grind partypoints etc I cant become even a bronze member of your site.
      What to do ? Can I erase my previous accounts on these sites or is there any other way to get the bonus and start earning PS points ?

P.S : Party and Titan are the only sites suggested to me in the registration step , I would prefer Interpoker but that doesn't seem to be an option. D.S

Best regards IvanK
  • 2 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi IvanK!

Unfortunately you cannot get the $50+$100 starting capital on any other site than Titan or Party Poker. If you want to collect StrategyPoints you can do it by registering with our bonus code at any of these sites:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/bonus-info/

But you would have to make a deposit to be able to collect StrategyPoints.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • IvanK
      IvanK
      Bronze
      OK , So here what I'll do. Im gonna throw in some money at interpoker the upcoming weekend .. Do I need any specifik bonuscode that will entitle me to your bonuses and allow me to start grinding for PS points ? :)

BR Ivank

Never mind this post I must have been sleeping while I read your last reply :P