[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Sh how to play flopped two pair in multiway pot?

• Pastala
      Pastala
      Bronze
      Started playing NL10 yesterday and than came this hand. I think i played it badly. The opponent is pretty tight (at that moment when this hand was played, his stats were even tighter). My gut feeling was to fold on the turn but i called cause i somehow decided that maybe he has some AQ of hearts. But what else i could beat on the turn? I guess more profitable is to go allin on the flop (if i decide to commit all my money)? On the turn maybe KQ of hearts cause AQs preflop would be a 3bet IP (but he is so tight that his 3bet % is zero so i don't know). J9 is also very likely. Did i put in my money good/bad? After the hand it seems there's so much that i can't beat in multiway pot that i shoulda folded on the flop. Wow thats seems a little tight even for me. :)

Villain:
      VPIP/PFR/AF/Hands 11/3/2.5/64
      WTSD/W$SD 43/33

BTN: $11.68
      SB: $16.42
      BB: $10.00
      UTG: $11.84
      MP: $10.00
      Hero (CO): $10.38

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with 8 :diamond: Q :diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, BTN calls $0.35, SB calls $0.30, BB calls $0.25

Flop: ($1.40) Q :club: 8 :heart: T :heart: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.84, BTN raises to $2.55, SB folds, BB folds, Hero calls $1.71

Turn: ($6.50) K :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $6.50, Hero raises to $7.48, BTN calls $0.98

River: ($21.46) 7 :heart: (2 players)
  • 2 replies
    • yeahyoung0312
      yeahyoung0312
      Bronze
      Fold Pre.

Bet more on flop and comfortably fold to a raise. Your bottom-up 2 pairs is only deceptively strong. Against a combo draw or a monster draw you are no favorite and against a better 2 pair/set/made straight you are crushed.
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Howdy,

I don't mind raising pre given the fact BTN is tightish, so you are going to be IP more often than not.

I would bet bigger on flop to protect against draws and get value.
      When this guy raises I tend to say he has something that is close to your two pair or even ahead of that, because most of players would just call their draws IP and hope to hit unless it's some kind of monster. Even AhQh is favourite against you, so if you haven't seen him spewing around I think folding is fine here.

Good luck!