SB bets $0.52, Hero raises to $1.54, SB calls $1.02

River: ($3.84, 2 players) 3:spade:
      SB bets $2.12 and is all-in, Hero calls $2.12

So tilted 5hrs waisted.
  • 4 replies
    • monty90
      monty90
      Bronze
      just wondering what range you give his donk bet , or do you have no reads on the villian?

I would serouisly thinking about reraising the flop for value as at this limit you will get called by 7x , 4x and Kx way more than you think it also lets us get a better idea of his range .

The turn reraise and then being called by the villian is making me think he has some sort of two pair maybe K7, K8 ,

On the river i would actually think of folding we have TPTK against someone betting into us on every street , his range in my opinion is polarized to random two pairs, sets and possibly even 56 depending on the player, have seen this sort of play before.
    • BigAl123456
      BigAl123456
      Bronze
      Yer I'm realy haveing trouble leting go of top pair. So frustrateing, I think I should of stoped playing 3 hrs ago.
    • monty90
      monty90
      Bronze
      i wouldnt play for long periods without taking decent sized breaks maybe 20-30 mins every 2 hour or so , concentrating for long periods of time can have negative effect on current hands as you will be more tired maybe thinking of hands before aswell , fresh air and "fresh eyes" can make you thinking of things you may not have before and help come to better decisions.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Agreed raise the flop donkbet by default, especially if you're going to raise a turn that completes the only obvious draw on board after he increased his bet size from 1/2 pot to 2/3 pot anyway, there is more value on the flop for you than on the turn.

As played it's hard to put him on anything we beat given his line, I don't expect him to take that line on the flop with a gutshot too often. If he did then he could have played something like 86 like that. I doubt he plays stuff like 75 like this either on the turn. I'd definitely not raise after not raising the flop, probably call again without liking it too much if he happens to be playing some Kx hands like that sometimes and hope he doesn't shove the river.

As played if you put him on enough random pair+draw hands or Kx crap to raise the turn for value you likely have to call the river getting those odds, who knows what the hell he's doing sometimes, even if this is indeed a bad and funky line used for value with good hands by fish not willing to shove the turn.

Hope it helps.