BB: $5.23
      UTG: $1.82
      UTG+1: $4.40
      MP: $9.28
      Hero (MP+1): $5.52
      CO: $2.54

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has Q:club: Q:spade:

UTG raises to $0.16, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.48, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG raises to $1.82 and is all-in, Hero calls $1.34

Flop: ($3.70, 2 players) 6:spade: 3:diamond: K:club:

Turn: ($3.70, 2 players) 2:spade:

River: ($3.70, 2 players) 4:spade:

I hate Queens if they were jacks i would be able to fold to the 4bet, because the 4th raise always means Aces.

I guess that’s why Queens are the hand I've lost the most money on.
  • 2 replies
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I'm calling vs everyone who plays with that size stack unless I know they're very tight

againts a 100BB stack I generally fold unless I know the guy is loose.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I used to make insanely tight folds in many spots when coming up, just because I believe people's range for 4-bet shoving were tight enough that it wasn't worth losing money with QQ.

Now since when I'm around at microstakes to test the waters the money doesn't matter that much I'm calling it off way more often, and for what it's worth I realized how right I was before.

On a more general note, don't let "standard lines" get in the way of you playing poker profitably. If you have a decent sample at your limit and when you look up your results in your database you find out you're break-even only because of the money you lost with QQvsKK+, just don't go broke with it as often. As long as you don't become a huge nit by applying this reasoning everywhere, it's fine to adjust to your player pool.

Hope it helps.