Sss Vs. Bss

• bssjonny
      bssjonny
      Bronze
      As a knew player it is very easy to loose your money due poor bankroll management. So becuase of this i am unsure as to which strategy to start with.

Playing the SSS means i can play 0.05/0.10 with my $52 bankroll.

However, i recently read a different article stating that i should have 25 maximum buy-ins to play the BSS. This would mean i have to play 0.01/0.02.

So my question is, which stategy is the most affective and easiest for me to profit from.
  • 4 replies
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Well it's good you realised your mistakes and are trying to learn. I have never played SSS so don't have a full understanding, but now it's not possible to play it on many sites as they don't allow 20BB but ins any more. It is also potentially subject to higher variance as the win rate is lower, and IMO learn BSS, your not going to become a SSS pro so will have to switch to BBB at some point why not now?

Also playing NL2 I think should be soft enough that even a complete beginner, reading a few strategy articles and sticking to starting hand charts should be a winner.

GL
    • bssjonny
      bssjonny
      Bronze
      ahh ok thats a good idea. I suppose i could play big strat with the maximum buy-in, then if my chip stack falls to the right amount for SSS i change strategies.

thanks for the reply :)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bssjonny
      So my question is, which stategy is the most affective and easiest for me to profit from.
      You are a losing player until you can prove otherwise over a reasonable sample of hands.

Learn to win first.

However, I've found my per table win rate is better with BSS than SSS if the buy-in amount is the same. YMMV
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      dont waste ur time on the sss