Turn: ($0.16, 2 players) J:heart:
      SB bets $0.08, Hero raises to $0.24, SB calls $0.16

River: ($0.64, 2 players) 8:heart:
      SB bets $0.61, Hero calls $0.61
  • 3 replies
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      Preflop is probably fine, although TwiceT likes to raise any SB limp to get initiative (most people play limp-call check-fold unless they hit)

On the flop the call is good because the board is pretty dry and you're letting your opponent hang himself

On the turn just about the worst card in the deck came. Trips become full house, and there's a flush draw. Most of the time your opponent will have a flush draw, trips (AJ, KJ, QJ) or something you're beating so the reraise is probably good for value and to charge his flush draw.

On the river his trips just turned into a full house, his flush draw got there, and he makes a rather large bet. I'd fold and put him on QJ or something sickening.
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Preflop I'm raising all day long because you are IP and you opponent doesn't show up with strength.

I would raise that on the flop. You will get called by hands like pair + draw or even draw only.

I would raise more on the turn. You are having a hand that can turn into a loosing one very easy. Sth like $0.4 would be fine.

I'd fold river without info. He is never betting with a worse hand there.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by kymupa
      Preflop I'm raising all day long because you are IP and you opponent doesn't show up with strength.

I would raise that on the flop. You will get called by hands like pair + draw or even draw only.

I would raise more on the turn. You are having a hand that can turn into a loosing one very easy. Sth like $0.4 would be fine.

I'd fold river without info. He is never betting with a worse hand there.
      This :) The guy limped preflop from the SB and minbet the flop, we have no evidence that he's going to do anything like "hanging himself". If he minbets all the way we win 3bb big deal, and if he's got something he's calling the flop raise anyway, so just bloat the pot in position with the nuts like you should most of the time and see what happens.

Hope it helps.