SB ($76.25)
      Hero ($50)
      UTG ($47.30)
      UTG+1 ($54.35)
      UTG+2 ($49.25)
      CO ($52.85)
      BTN ($50)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, CO raises to $1.50, fold, fold, Hero raises to $6, CO calls $4.50

FLOP ($12.25) 4:club: T:club: J:spade:

Hero bets $7.50, CO raises to $15, Hero raises to $44 (AI), CO calls $29

TURN ($100) 4:club: T:club: J:spade: K:heart:

RIVER ($100) 4:club: T:club: J:spade: K:heart: 9:diamond:

CO shows T:spade: T:diamond:
      (Pre 17%, Flop 87.9%, Turn 2.3%)

Hero shows K:spade: K:diamond:
      (Pre 83%, Flop 12.1%, Turn 97.7%)

Hero wins $97.25
  • 6 replies
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Hi!

Perfectly played hand, nothing to add to it, maybe only a bigger cbet on flop round 8,5-9$.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Grego7r86
      Hi!

Perfectly played hand, nothing to add to it, maybe only a bigger cbet on flop round 8,5-9$.
      hi greg, thanks but why is this hand good?

the min raise is so shove inducing and on this board, i dont think that he has a too much of a bluff range on this board, more semi bluff/value range.
      his stats are 16/13/1.5, co open is 27%, and folds 33% to 3bet, 45% to resteal.
      given his wide 3bet calling range, i'm more incline to get it in if he raise much bigger as there seems to be a greater semi bluff range vs value range(than of a min raise) due to fold equity.
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Yeah, minraise usually means trouble(speaking completely out of personal experience), but not always against unknowns or fish. I was commenting the hand assuming that villain is an unknown.
      As fors stats now, I would still play it the same. I see your point you are right, but can you say 100% sure he wouldn`t play his semibluffs the same way as he would his monsters? So you definitely should have more FE if he plays it the same way and bets smaller than if he bets pot and commits himself(and if he bets out his semmiblufs, and min raises his nuts than that is just a great note to add to him). The board is just to drawy and his call 3b range is just to big not to go broke here.

Lets see what the judge says :)
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      id just call his min raise and let him continue to fire off worse hands since hes not likely to call ur shove with any cards you beat other then queens min raises always the nuts at this limit xD

om a second look maybe a shoves alright vs some variant of straight and flush draw with good equity make him put it in and not fold the river if he misses

looking at it a third time i see you raised when you hit your set and not before like I thought forget everything ;p
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      @greg: yea will wait for judge comments

@targetme: u are really confused :P
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      well if he flopped set then you can´t really get away your hand, although min-raise looks scary
      I´d quite happy to shove there against any opponent with kings