• majstormita
      It is very nice of you for giving us 50$ to start play.
      I have one question.

Why are you doing this?
      How much money you give away every day?

I want to thank you for that and I will be more thankfull
      when I get that money =)

Regards from Serbia, you are the best!!!
  • 3 replies
    • Targetme
      dont worry if you become a poker pro you will make them thousands xD
    • EagleStar88
      Hi majstomita & welcome to the community.

PokerStrategy receives a small income from the poker platforms for introducing you and our many other members to their software, just like all poker affiliates do.

Where PokerStrategy differs from a usual affiliate however is that they reinvest a large proportion of that income back into it's educational material to help all members (new & existing) to improve on their poker skills. This helps you to be more successful and enjoy your poker more.
      PokerStrategy also provide great added value returned to it's members via various rakeraces, freerolls, community events and of course the free live coaching, videos, poker tools etc.

It really is a win-win joining here, you get so much more value than joining a poker platform direct or via one of those other affiliates ;)

You can view the full business model that PokerStrategy uses in this link.

Take your time to browse around the website and our forums, you will find lots of stuff to help you here. Study hard and enjoy your poker :f_cool:

Best regards,

• Matke47
      Hi Majsormita and welcome to PokerStrategy ! :D

I am also from Serbia and i invite you to introduce your self in this thread

Good luck ! :D