Need much advice :)

• 3 replies
    • MatejM47
      Well running with less then 1bb/100 hands is really low for NL10. You must have some major leaks in your game. I highly recommend watching some videos form NL10. Quick overlook at your stats you play pretty nitty, which isnt really bad for NL10 since no one notice it anyways, still your VPIP could be a bit higher, but your PFR is way to low.

You also have more VPIP in SB then in other positions meaning you have to play out of position.

Basically what works on NL10 is playing ABC, bet when you have strong hands and dont bluff those guys to much since its really hard to get them to fold any pair. Also try to play most of your hands where you got position.
    • Jehudas
      when looking at your net expected won Id consider you lucky :P Just forget about limping and raise more preflop.

stick with MatejM57 advice n you should do fine.
    • miropro
      It is not so easy to change SSS habit of raising and reraising with strongest hands only...maybe thats the reason why there is huge difference between my VP$P and PFR.
      Good you noticed my playing out of position..nasty habit-something like smoking :f_biggrin:
      Will try to be bit looser in raising in position and tighter when out of position, most important thing in poker.
      Hvala Matej

Watched my first BSS video, started posting hands in the forum.
      Hopefully I will manage to get my poker to higher level with help of comunity members.
      Thanks guys