90k daily sat

• poorplayer1
      poorplayer1
      Bronze
      just tied for first in the daily 90 k sat free role 40000 entrants top 60 get 5.50 top 7 get $55 ticket . Now to unregister and get $55 tourney dollars or cash .
      Actually delighted cos i had no money on my stars account . :s_biggrin:
      dont know how to get a screen shot X(
  • 4 replies
    • poorplayer1
      poorplayer1
      Bronze
      it says i amnt registered for any tournaments , but i can see it in my tickets is it possable to convert it and how ??

thank you .

its ok

Dear .............,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.

You have won an admission ticket to 'Daily Ninety Grand'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned.

cant convert them only 1 option and thats to try and win it .
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Yep. On stars you cant redeem tickets from free rolls. U can only redeem tickets you get from FPP and cash satellites. U also can't convert them if they are seats added by pokerstars.

Anyhow, good luck playing it, who knows maybe you get lucky and ship it :D
    • poorplayer1
      poorplayer1
      Bronze
      Unfortunately i went bust early with qq , flop was5 2 9 rainbow was on the button a raise into me 120 same size as my pre flop raise i re raised to 360 , he flat called turn j he raised i pushed turned over j 9 and i missed obviously.
      Considering the blinds were 10 20 i raised more than eneough pre flop to get rid of this sort of hand and just got unlucky .

atleast it was a free attempt at a big tourney and cost me nothing bar a little time .
    • geoelt
      geoelt
      Platinum
      obv. he played poorly, but on such a dry flop with a donkbet + call + another bet on the turn i dont know if i want to go broke with QQ at the 10/20 stage vs unknown. i see him strong here too often. what should he have to bet the turn again, esp. after the preflop action, or did u know he plays J9 in such a great way ;) anyway, bad luck ofc., but dont worry too much about it, as u said u only invested some time...