This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

90k daily sat

• poorplayer1
      poorplayer1
      Bronze
      just tied for first in the daily 90 k sat free role 40000 entrants top 60 get 5.50 top 7 get $55 ticket . Now to unregister and get $55 tourney dollars or cash .
      Actually delighted cos i had no money on my stars account . :s_biggrin:
      dont know how to get a screen shot X(
  • 4 replies
    • poorplayer1
      poorplayer1
      Bronze
      it says i amnt registered for any tournaments , but i can see it in my tickets is it possable to convert it and how ??

thank you .

its ok

Dear .............,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.

You have won an admission ticket to 'Daily Ninety Grand'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned.

cant convert them only 1 option and thats to try and win it .
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Yep. On stars you cant redeem tickets from free rolls. U can only redeem tickets you get from FPP and cash satellites. U also can't convert them if they are seats added by pokerstars.

Anyhow, good luck playing it, who knows maybe you get lucky and ship it :D
    • poorplayer1
      poorplayer1
      Bronze
      Unfortunately i went bust early with qq , flop was5 2 9 rainbow was on the button a raise into me 120 same size as my pre flop raise i re raised to 360 , he flat called turn j he raised i pushed turned over j 9 and i missed obviously.
      Considering the blinds were 10 20 i raised more than eneough pre flop to get rid of this sort of hand and just got unlucky .

atleast it was a free attempt at a big tourney and cost me nothing bar a little time .
    • geoelt
      geoelt
      Bronze
      obv. he played poorly, but on such a dry flop with a donkbet + call + another bet on the turn i dont know if i want to go broke with QQ at the 10/20 stage vs unknown. i see him strong here too often. what should he have to bet the turn again, esp. after the preflop action, or did u know he plays J9 in such a great way ;) anyway, bad luck ofc., but dont worry too much about it, as u said u only invested some time...