my $50...

• 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ctboi & welcome to the community.

Please be patient a little longer, the whole process of checking ID and transferring the starting capital is usually pretty quick but can sometimes take a short while.

You can check the current status of your starting capital using this link.

You can also help by ensuring that you have filled in all your details on the profile settings page and sent in any copy documents that the support team have requested.

I'm sure the support team will be in touch shortly, keep an eye on your emails and support tickets and we look forward to seeing you on the poker tables soon.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ctboi
      ctboi
      Bronze
      i already received an email that my starting capital is on the way!

yes!!!

now im longing to receive your next email that my $50 capital is already transferred to my chosen poker room account!

thank you very much pokerstrategy!

i will definitely recommend you to my poker friends!

pokerstrategy the best!
    • sexykillah
      sexykillah
      Global
      i registered, finished the quizz the second time and went to the page to get the 50$. Now... I had a fulltilt account before of this and i've seen there at some point, something about refferal code. Of course, i didn't got the money in the deposit yet and I am wondering if it has something to do with that refferal code. I used to play real money before but then I got broke, I asked myself if this offer isn't only for the ones who didn't make any real money deposit - maybe I don't get the 50$ because I already had a start capital. But I'm not sure about this, so that's why I'm asking on this forum. Any reply would be apreciated. Thank you.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi sexykillah,

If you already had an account on Full Tilt Poker, you cannot receive your free $50 starting capital there.

We offer other rooms where you can get the money:
      Where do you want to play with your starting capital?

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • sexykillah
      sexykillah
      Global
      So maybe I can get those 50$ to pokerstars.net? I also play there on playmoney.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi HannesZ,

as you can see in my posted link above, we do not offer PokerStars as a platform for our starting capital.

Give William Hill or PartyPoker a try. :)

Best regards,
      Hannes