Climbing PS status

• MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

I am currently Silver here on PS, but I have collected quite some points now, but my "PSS needed to reach next level" info dissapered, and I wonder why?

And when I click on my profile for more info it says you need 800 PSS to get Gold, and I currently have 839.8, but I'm still Silver.

Anyone could help me understand this whole concept?
  • 8 replies
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      ok, my status obviously updated. but I still don't see how many points I still need for the next level...
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      You need 3000 points for Platinum, so 3000 - 839.8 = 2160.2
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Congrats on your Gold status Jkob & gl with your progress to Platinum.

Don't forget to take full advantage of all of the Gold-Strategy material, videos and coaching sessions ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      I've been Gold already a few weeks ago, so it's actually nothing new :tongue: Anyway, I know I need 3K points for Platinum, but it used to say how much points you need for the next level on the front side, but now it doesn't anymore. That's what I was wondering why is it so.

Kind Regards,

Jkob.
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Yeah it used to, and I like that feature. I guess they removed it.
    • antonss1
      antonss1
      Bronze
      I have 1 265.1 Lifetime StrategyPoints, but I am still silver and removing points needed for next level is restricting me. :(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Appreciate the feedback, always good to hear what you find useful or not etc.

You can still check your current progress using the "Best 28-day run from the last 42 days" totals on the right hand side of your home page, where your poker rooms are listed. Remember its your current run that provides status level, not the lifetime figure which is used towards Black Member status only.

Your current best run points are shown for each platform and totalled at the bottom.
      You can see what the target for Silver, Gold, Platinum etc is using the link (where your points required used to be) or clicking this link.

I'm only guessing, but I suspect the previous data was removed, either permanently or just temporarily, due to occasional errors in the totals shown. These blips (often showing -1 for some strange reason) usually only occured occasionally during an update, but ofc did lead to a certain amount of confusion.

Bear with the technical guys/girls, I'm sure they will come up with a better solution in due course ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Hei Bart!

Thanks a lot for the info. Ofc I am familiar with the info on PS on the right side of the screen, it's just I found it very convenient to have this little box, where it told you how many points you need for the next rank. Ofc I can live without it, it ain't that big of a deal, I was simply just curious what happened to it.

Kind Regards,

Jkob.