• utenosmelynas
      SB is 22/6 3bet- 2.7% 111hands

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      CO (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, Q.
      MP3 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.50, BU folds, SB raises to $1.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.00.

Flop: ($3.2) T, 5, 3 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.60, Hero calls $1.60.

Turn: ($6.4) K (2 players)
      SB bets $3.00, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $6.4.
  • 2 replies
    • fryandspicy
      His 3bet of 2.7% means QQ+, AKs, AKo. However maybe he's decided you're trying to isolate (a natural conclusion) and is 3betting a bit wider here than that. Maybe TT+, AKs, AKo. This makes you a very slight favourite against his range. If we include more hands like AQs your edge obviously improves. Probably the call is good if you know he might 3bet slightly wider than the stats suggest here. On the flop i like just calling. It's one of those way ahead way behind situations. Either he's cbetting with AK, AQ, JJ and you have him crushed or he has AA, KK, TT and he has you crushed. Just calling is the right move either way.

Come the king your equity drops like a stone. You're a big dog even to a range like TT+, AKo, ATs+. Folding is probably correct.
    • Kaitz20
      you can consider 4-bet and then calling shove but I think call pf is also fine
      I would prefer raising and playing for stacks since he would stack off there JJ and won´t really put any more money in the pot with Ax unless he improves or if he happens to have AQ and K comes you fold best hand