problem with PartyPoker account...

• ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      My request for TaF payout was rejected because according to PS, Moneybookers won't allow PS to transfer to my account... I did not quite understand that... anyway, the only way i can think of is payout through an online poker site. I have done it before through PartyPoker, but unfortunately, after cashing out my first TaF bonus from PartyPoker (PP), the account became inactive as I play mainly on Pokerstars and Fulltilt (because they have many games suited for beginners). Well, I have emailed PP several times, and I only got two replies so far, "that they (PP) would forward my request to reset my password or reactivate my account to the concerned department..." but PP would not follow through after that and I still can not log in to my PP, and it has been weeks since I put my request.

So if there's anyone from PP who can read this, or anyone who know someone from PartyPoker, I hope you can help me reactivate my account. If only Pokerstrategy will transfer my TaF bonus to either Pokerstrategy or FullTilt... I would be quite happy!!!

Good day to everyone...
  • 7 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi ramjack,

I am not sure if I unsterstand you correctly.

You paid out the TAF money to PartyPoker. There you wanted to withdraw to moneybookers. Is this correct?

First off all we offer Moneybookers as a cashout option for your TAF money. So next time you should propably use this option.

To cashout from PartyPoker you need to accumulate 15% of the amount in PartyPoints. So for example you received $100 you need to play 15 partypoints to do a withdrawal on PartyPoker. And you must have deposited with moneybookers in the last 6 months.

I hope my answer helps you. If I am wrong with my assumptions please let me know.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      I did use Moneybookers as a cashout options, but my request was denied.

to make things clear, this was emailed to me by PS:

------------------------------

Dear ramjack,

Our sincere apologies but we've just been informed that users from your legal jurisdiction are unable to receive payments to Moneybookers, unfortunately.

Your request for your Tell-a-Friend money has therefore been cancelled and you may re-request your money a poker room account. To do so please click the following link: PokerStrategy.com - TAF payout request

Once again we apologise for any incoenvience this may cause to you.

Kind regards,
      Jeff

------------------------------

I dont know what Moneybookers problem is, or it could be our local laws... i dont know... it's just too frustrating im beginning to tilt!!! If I can not use Moneybookers, then yes, my option is PartyPoker which is exactly what you cited above.

But you did mention "... And you must have deposited with moneybookers in the last 6 months."

I have not made any deposit at Moneybookers yet... Do you think making a deposit will solve my problem?

Just a question to those who have cashout using Moneybookers... does Moneybookers know that TaF cashouts came from Pokerstrategy which is can be tied up to a poker/gambling site?
    • sebralane
      sebralane
      Bronze
      I dont think u need to deposit moneybookers...
      i think u have to deposit partypoker b4 u can cashout...
      or i got something wrong?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi ramjack,

Thanks for your answer.

As sebralane posted already you do not need to deposit money from Moneybookers to PartyPoker. You just have to do this if you want to withdraw your money on PartyPoker.

Have you contacted already PartyPoker about your closed account?
      info@partypoker.com

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • ramjack
      ramjack
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I have already cashed out from PartyPoker once so there is no problem if PS will deposit my TaF bonus there, except that my account at PartyPoker account right now has been disabled. But I have already received an email from PartyPoker and I think I will have to call their support on the phone.

But I still wish is there will still be a chance for me to cashout using Moneybookers.

thanks everyone.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi ramjack,

I will ask why you are not able to withdraw your TAF money to moneybookers. But as it looks like it is because of your local laws.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi ramjack,

Regarding your question about Moneybookers we received an answer.

They do allow customers from Philippines to register and use their other services, but you cannot make or receive any gaming transfers because of the local laws.

I am sorry, but there is nothing what we can do :/

Best regards,
      Hannes