Hero ($53.95)
      BTN ($56.10)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: 8:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $1.75, BTN calls $1.75, fold, fold

FLOP ($4.25) K:heart: A:heart: 4:spade:

Hero bets $3, BTN calls $3

TURN ($10.25) K:heart: A:heart: 4:spade: Q:heart:

Hero bets $8, BTN raises to $18, Hero??

villain is 24/17/1, 180 hands. What is your turn line? (call or shove) And why? Bet sizing?

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      As played: I would tank-call and be tlike 16 on R when eh checks (his value range is really thin case u h ave T and 8of H so hands that makes sense are J9s and 97) maybe he is capable t o do this with TxJh and prob. as a random KX bluff

I would bet less on Turn , smth like 6.50-7
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      I would tank-call and be tlike 16 on R when eh checks

I think that's part of the problem: we cant bet the river when he checks because we are out of position. So if we call his raise on the turn, we have to bet the river directly (which looks really strong imo - we basically say " I have a flush") because if we check, we risk that he checks behind and we get no more value.

If we check the river and he bets, then he has a hand which he would have been willing to invest his stack already on the turn.
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      ou, yea, we are OOP, havent noticed that ... taht sux cause IMO his range is IMO more blyffy and I would be incliend to ch/f R if he follows throug cause I dont expect him to fire another bluff-bullet. However, he may continue w his bluffs and thats why Idont like it that much

and also if we raise him again we look strong(or polarized) to him so actually that might be the right play cause we wiol look polarized and he may find calls with worse hands

Hmmm, this is interesting, would like to know what will Kaitz say
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I wonder if player can ever raise turn as bluff or if he is also raising there with straight or two pair
      Don´t really see too many Jxss hands that you´re beat so I think first thinking like 10 seconds and then shoving seems fine
      If you think he might be bluffing then b/c turn and c/c or c/rai river