UK Based Micro Players

• Greedyfly
      Greedyfly
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Are there any UK/Euro based (time zone thing) players out there who would be interested in getting some sweat sessions going? I need some advice, I can give limited advice and it's good for getting things moving at these stakes?

In contrast any good players out there willing to do some sessions of watching?

PM me or reply here.

Thanks
  • 19 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      I'd be quite interested actually :) From UK and usually play in the evening and at night on NL10.
    • Greedyfly
      Greedyfly
      Bronze
      Dude you have a PM :)
    • xJCzZ
      xJCzZ
      Bronze
      yea me to UK nl 10 also you guys have skype? I also play evenings
    • Greedyfly
      Greedyfly
      Bronze
      Hey xJCzZ,

Would love to get as many people on board as possible. It's becoming apparent however that I am going to be the donkey of the group as you are both playing higher limits than me already so I hope that is ok by you two.

I don't have skype as I had so many issues with it I couldnt be arsed in the end. However I have a web communication (mic/cam etc) and I will post you my email addy after this message if you're still interested.

Let me know :)
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      im irish im in
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I'm not from the UK but I'd like in on this. Currently on NL10 Rush.
    • Ace8dia
      Ace8dia
      Bronze
      Hi Guys

Would love to join you if you don't mind.
      I'm from the UK and started out playing NL5 before switching to limit.
      What limits/games do you play?

Cheers
    • Greedyfly
      Greedyfly
      Bronze
      OK so I posted a similar request a few months back when in Oz and barely got any replies.... So this is good

I don't know how to go about this but I will fuzz out my email address to anone on this thread and get a group up and running.

As stated above I don't use Skype BUT if everyone else is then I will get it. I've already tapped Wriggers up for some sessions this week and I am just awaiting his response.

Otherwise I would also suggest that we all get teamviewer. It is just the easiest remote desktopping program and is a dead useful for watching each others sessions live.

Anyway speak to you all soon.

http://www.teamviewer.com/download/index.aspx
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Interesting, but I play Sit n gos.
    • Greedyfly
      Greedyfly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by matel17
      Having much luck building a bankroll from that?
    • xJCzZ
      xJCzZ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Greedyfly
      Hey xJCzZ,

Would love to get as many people on board as possible. It's becoming apparent however that I am going to be the donkey of the group as you are both playing higher limits than me already so I hope that is ok by you two.

I don't have skype as I had so many issues with it I couldnt be arsed in the end. However I have a web communication (mic/cam etc) and I will post you my email addy after this message if you're still interested.

Let me know :)
      Yea definitly still interested any help and review sessions are definitly going to improve our game and I just want to improve all the time pm me your email and then we can see when were free etc go over sessions etc review hands

edit: do you play BSS or SSS
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      someone remove this pls
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Greedyfly
      Originally posted by matel17
      Having much luck building a bankroll from that?
      Not too bad. I made $100 profit in the 6max $2.25 sng (lost some of it on cash tables ) playing only around 170 sng's so far.

I had some things to settle, now that they're over with I intend to put in A LOT more volume - if I can maintain my current ROI (30%-35%) it will be good.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Had a sweat session with Greedyfly tonight and think it helped both of us a lot :D If anyone else is up for it drop me a PM :)
    • letmewinplz8
      letmewinplz8
      Bronze
      Im playing nl10 rush altho probably moving up to nl25 soon.
    • Greedyfly
      Greedyfly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wriggers
      Had a sweat session with Greedyfly tonight and think it helped both of us a lot :D If anyone else is up for it drop me a PM :)
      Certainly was. Any others fancy let us know.
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      you should join the skype groups that are around. theyre pretty active. there are at least 4 UK players, myself included that frequent the skype group every time we start a session.
    • Hopey
      Hopey
      Bronze
      Im interested play NL5 usually and some MTT donkfests. I will get a skype and post it up here at some point.
    • Greedyfly
      Greedyfly
      Bronze
      Skype groups?