$10.93
      CO:
      $7.01
      BU (Hero):
      $11.56
      SB:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6, 6.
      UTG1 raises to $0.40, 5 folds, Hero calls $0.40, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.95) K, 6, J (2 players)
      UTG1 bets $0.50, Hero raises to $1.50, UTG1 calls $1.00.

Turn: ($3.95) 7 (2 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero bets $2.80, UTG1 calls $2.80.

River: ($9.55) 8 (2 players)
      UTG1 bets $7.91, Hero calls $6.86(All-In).

Final Pot: $24.32.

21/21/100 over 40 hands.

rush pokah.

almost folded. does his line look that strong?
  • 6 replies
    • letmewinplz8
      letmewinplz8
      Bronze
      I would fold. You really suck vs his value betting range - and imo given his line his bluffing range is super thin (if he is ever bluffing at all).
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      If he´d checked i think you would shove yourself for value so I would call his river shove
      I think you see enough times some kind of flushdraw or maybe two pair
    • letmewinplz8
      letmewinplz8
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      If he´d checked i think you would shove yourself for value so I would call his river shove
      This is surely a bit flawed tho - because you assume his donk shoving range is the same as his calling range to your shove? Which it obviously isn't.

Imo there is one twopair villian has - JK, which very likely wouldn't play this way. And the only flushdraw has Kh - which obviously gives us less combos.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by letmewinplz8
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      This is surely a bit flawed tho - because you assume his donk shoving range is the same as his calling range to your shove? Which it obviously isn't.

Imo there is one twopair villian has - JK, which very likely wouldn't play this way. And the only flushdraw has Kh - which obviously gives us less combos.
      I think that mostly he would c/rai turn with flushes and can´t really see how 8 can help him, so yes I wouldn´t change my opinion and shove if he checks to me as also I would call shove since I think I´m ahead enough times.
      If you think he would only have there flushes then fold is also fine
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      I think you are behind here so often, I think you can only ever call if you have reads that villain bluffs river alot.

I think he shows up with AQh here alot, he c/c turn as a trap and donk shoves river to make it look bluffy. I had this line taken on me with nut flush so many times. He can afford to c/c because another heart doesn't kill him. He would probably raise smaller flushes on turn though.

No 'random 2 pairs' really make sense imo, he can have KJ but I duno if/why he would play river like that.

Maybe the question is, what does he bluff on the river? Not much missed, maybe some draw combos like AhQx KhXx. But is he actually capable of bluffing these?

I would just fold, I think you are behind more often than you are infront.
    • shanshichi
      shanshichi
      Bronze
      mmm , probably fold is fine in rush pokah .

with this kind of nitty play on NL10 .

Anyway , i just called it because it was kind of a strange play and obvs hard to lay the set down .

Villain had what was i expecting , a bigger set .

10x for the feedback guys !