UTG ($61.30)
      UTG+1 ($50.65)
      UTG+2 ($50)
      CO ($71.40)
      Hero ($50)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, CO raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, fold, BB calls $1

FLOP ($4.75) 9:spade: 8:diamond: K:spade:

BB checks, CO bets $3, Hero raises to $7.50, BB folds, CO raises to $22, Hero calls $14.50

TURN ($48.75) 9:spade: 8:diamond: K:spade: 5:heart:

CO bets $37.50, Hero calls $26.50 (AI)

RIVER ($101) 9:spade: 8:diamond: K:spade: 5:heart: 3:club:

CO shows K:heart: K:diamond:
      (Pre 18%, Flop 87.8%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero shows A:diamond: A:spade:
      (Pre 82%, Flop 12.2%, Turn 4.5%)

CO wins $98.75
  • 7 replies
    • mrxLT
      mrxLT
      Silver
      Whats the question? :)
      Why dont you ship flop? If he has something like QsJs he might cf turn.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Postflop looks like a spew w/o aggro image or some more specific reads on him esp since it's multiway
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      villian stats. has been raising me alittle few hands before
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      once he puts in half his stack he isn´t going to fold so I think d prefer shove rather than call and seeing ugly turn card
      I think raising that flop for value is fine and likely you can´t fold your hand once you get 3-bet
    • mrxLT
      mrxLT
      Silver
      Whats youre line NFS?
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      once he puts in half his stack he isn´t going to fold so I think d prefer shove rather than call and seeing ugly turn card
      I think raising that flop for value is fine and likely you can´t fold your hand once you get 3-bet
      hi kaitz, thanks for evaluating! i would like to ask:
      against his whole range, is our equity good enough? we are just folding out his air and ahead of his flush/straight draw, is that good enough to compensate the times that we are beat?
      can we fold to a 3bet if this player has a less aggro/WTS stat or something??
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      hi kaitz, thanks for evaluating! i would like to ask:
      against his whole range, is our equity good enough? we are just folding out his air and ahead of his flush/straight draw, is that good enough to compensate the times that we are beat?
      can we fold to a 3bet if this player has a less aggro/WTS stat or something??
      If you think he´d only continue with his sets and two pairs you can always take just calldown line. Since 3-bet pot players give you more credit
      I think generally our equity is quite good if he 3-bets there AK and even if he only 3-bets sets and strong flushdraws we can´t really fold there aces after raising that board. Then better option would be just call him down and let him valuebet his Kx or barrel with draws