This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] cold call AA nl50

• supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      villian is a taggish reg

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Poker Stars
      SB ($50)
      BB ($48.15)
      UTG ($61.30)
      UTG+1 ($50.65)
      UTG+2 ($50)
      CO ($71.40)
      Hero ($50)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, CO raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, fold, BB calls $1

FLOP ($4.75) 9:spade: 8:diamond: K:spade:

BB checks, CO bets $3, Hero raises to $7.50, BB folds, CO raises to $22, Hero calls $14.50

TURN ($48.75) 9:spade: 8:diamond: K:spade: 5:heart:

CO bets $37.50, Hero calls $26.50 (AI)

RIVER ($101) 9:spade: 8:diamond: K:spade: 5:heart: 3:club:

CO shows K:heart: K:diamond:
      (Pre 18%, Flop 87.8%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero shows A:diamond: A:spade:
      (Pre 82%, Flop 12.2%, Turn 4.5%)

CO wins $98.75
  • 7 replies
    • mrxLT
      mrxLT
      Bronze
      Whats the question? :)
      Why dont you ship flop? If he has something like QsJs he might cf turn.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Postflop looks like a spew w/o aggro image or some more specific reads on him esp since it's multiway
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      villian stats. has been raising me alittle few hands before
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      once he puts in half his stack he isn´t going to fold so I think d prefer shove rather than call and seeing ugly turn card
      I think raising that flop for value is fine and likely you can´t fold your hand once you get 3-bet
    • mrxLT
      mrxLT
      Bronze
      Whats youre line NFS?
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      once he puts in half his stack he isn´t going to fold so I think d prefer shove rather than call and seeing ugly turn card
      I think raising that flop for value is fine and likely you can´t fold your hand once you get 3-bet
      hi kaitz, thanks for evaluating! i would like to ask:
      against his whole range, is our equity good enough? we are just folding out his air and ahead of his flush/straight draw, is that good enough to compensate the times that we are beat?
      can we fold to a 3bet if this player has a less aggro/WTS stat or something??
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      hi kaitz, thanks for evaluating! i would like to ask:
      against his whole range, is our equity good enough? we are just folding out his air and ahead of his flush/straight draw, is that good enough to compensate the times that we are beat?
      can we fold to a 3bet if this player has a less aggro/WTS stat or something??
      If you think he´d only continue with his sets and two pairs you can always take just calldown line. Since 3-bet pot players give you more credit
      I think generally our equity is quite good if he 3-bets there AK and even if he only 3-bets sets and strong flushdraws we can´t really fold there aces after raising that board. Then better option would be just call him down and let him valuebet his Kx or barrel with draws