This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QQ, strange aggression

• NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Global
      What should we think about his hand? Is it profitable to open him since his spectre must be very polar, dont think such a fish will bet ace so desperately

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.92)
      BB ($9.35) 32/0/1.7/38 per 74 hands
      UTG ($11.38)
      Hero ($10.92)
      BTN ($10.45)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, fold, BB calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.65) 5:diamond: 5:spade: A:diamond:

BB bets $1.20, Hero calls $1.20

TURN ($3.05) 5:diamond: 5:spade: A:diamond: 4:spade:

BB bets $6, Hero folds

BB wins $2.90
  • 3 replies
    • SPwoodrose
      SPwoodrose
      Gold
      Not much we can do here really. I would probably fold the flop, we get pretty terrible odds on a call vs his range.
    • NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Global
      Originally posted by SPwoodrose
      Not much we can do here really. I would probably fold the flop, we get pretty terrible odds on a call vs his range.
      i saw many times when fishes like that bet huge amount on flop or even check-raise and then check till sd to open air
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Hard to say without playing with the guy but 32/0 players usually aren't big fans of the bet/raise buttons, let alone overbets, so I could go either way but I'd tend to give it to this guy more often than not.

These days I call down often in those spots against bet bet bet lines (and get rivered by worse hands damn near all the time) :p So I agree he could be on total air sometimes but it's likely not worth finding out against him specifically.

Hope it helps.