This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rake on SnGs

• Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Noob question regarding the above.

How is it calculated? Does PP take a cut of the prize fund, then split the prize between the finishers; or does it take another cut of the finishers money as well?

For example, 6H SnG top two take the money, $3 entry fee ($18 total prize fund). The winner taking $8.64; I'm assuming 2nd takes about $6 which leaves $3.36 which I assume goes to PP (baring in mind the 2nd place figure is made up)?

Does PP just have the £3.36 or does it then take another swipe at the $8.64 and $6 winnings as well?

Cheers
  • 3 replies
    • sebralane
      sebralane
      Bronze
      i think the rake money is in the entry fee....
      for example u buy into 1dollar sng
      0.20c will go to rake
      and all players but 0.80 into price pool
      and all players get theyr PPs for 0.20c (i think its 0.2PP, but i can be wrong also.. )
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Helipacter,

as sebralane already wrote in the buy-in the registration fee is already included. So for a $3 SnG the paid out price pool isn't $18.

If you try to register a window pops up where you can see the price pool and the distribution for first and second place.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      Thanks for clearing that one up for me chaps...