How to play this hand? (Closed)

• 9 replies
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well its wrong forum, you should post in hand evaluation. Anyway you played it fine until you min raised the river for no reason. There's no point in bluffing there on that limit since even if you shoved he would never fold a flush.

The 10 on the river didn't really change anything for you. There are not many 2pair combos on board, apart from T9 which still has you beat, AT still has you beat, Flush still has you beat and so does set. So your not betting anything on the river apart from a bluff with a busted flush.

Also your call preflop with KTo oop is pretty terrible.
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Fold preflop - u are probably not experienced enough to play offsuited broadway out of position.

Play ABC on NL4 as hard as u can.
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Well, i ussually don't play these hands, since these are very trouble ones, checked in holdem manager, that most problem i get from not folding KJ or KT. I guess i should avoid them. But since i get involved in a such hand, how to notice a player, if he might have a flash? I mean, he was very aggr, and he was not playing many hands, i thought he might have pocket KK or AA, but to have A2. :f_confused: I guess that is becouse of this limit. I ussually play NL10. I was trying to play more tables, and i thought i would try it in NL4 first, but that was not so good.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well once you start multitabling you can start to play a bit tighter since you get lots of action anyway when your playing like 10 tables. And you don't have to play those marginal hands on lower limits, you can play a simple TAG style and be a winning player. Its hard to make fancy moves on low limits where people cant locate the fold button. Just grind it out till you reach NL50 or higher.
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Thanks for advice ;)
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Best NL10 limit player hand :D

http://weaktight.com/2668173
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Well its quite simple really. Fold Pre flop.
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      I would fold prefolp. Only if I knew that he raises very light, then maybe.. But I'd search for better spot(better cards and position)
    • Metahand
      Metahand
      Bronze
      Well as i said before, i ussually don't play those hands, just at that time, i thought somehow i can play it, i guess there was no action for some time.

Anyhow, i'm continue my posting at my blog there i update everyting.

Blog -> JustBLOG NL10

Locked subject.