ID check failed

• Buschti1987
      Buschti1987
      Basic
      Hi, for some reasons that were not explained, my ID check failed. I do not understand what might have been the reason.

Still, I would like to know if it is possible to get rakeback on the account I used as I do care very little about the 50 dollars starting deposit.

And does anyone have any ideas on why my ID check failed? I never had a Poker Strategy account, i never tried to affiliate with this site before and i used my correct adress and ID card for the signup, so I really dont see why it would get refused. For the adress confirmation, I even used an official document from the belgian government. Could it be that the ID check failed because I uploaded the pictures from my parents home adress, which is located in a different country?

Thank you for your help
  • 5 replies
    • YDdraigGoch
      YDdraigGoch
      Bronze
      mine failed as well, but iv been able to deposit on sites and get the rb deals and w/e so its not all bad;)

they are not aloud to say what failed in the ID check from what i understand
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello Buschti1987,

I am sorry that you haven't passed our ID check and therefor cannot receive the $50 starting capital.

We are not able to disclose any information about our ID-check. The ID-check can't be repeated or the decision overturned. I am sorry if we made an incorrect decision.

As YDdraigGoch already wrote you still can become an active member of PokerStrategy.com by selecting one of our great first deposit bonus codes. You can see all available poker rooms here:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

Good luck,
      Hannes
    • Buschti1987
      Buschti1987
      Basic
      Ok, so I have an account on FTP and I used the Pokerstrategy sign-up code, does that mean that the rakeback is already active? Or do I have to deposit with another PS bonus code for it to be active?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

In fact you won't receive our starting capital, you need to deposit within the first 180 days after your registration at Full Tilt Poker in order to receive rakeback.

For the deposit you do not need to type in any bonus code.

Good luck on Full Tilt Poker,
      Hannes
    • Buschti1987
      Buschti1987
      Basic
      Ok tnx a lot

Gl to u2