$33.84
      CO:
      $25.11
      BU:
      $25.16
      SB:
      $13.46

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 8, 7.
      MP2 calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.09, 4 folds, MP2 calls $0.84.

Flop: ($2.53) T, A, T (2 players)
      MP2 bets $2.53, Hero calls $2.53.

Turn: ($7.59) 2 (2 players)
      MP2 bets $2.52, Hero calls $2.52.

River: ($12.63) 7 (2 players)
      MP2 bets $2.00, Hero calls $2.00.

Final Pot: $16.63.

Flop pot call is bad, especially when the board is paired, but figured that he wouldn't pot it with a made boat, more likely just an ace or trips that would pay me off, since he's a loose station ... on the turn I get exact odds for calling w/ my FD - 4:1 ... but the river card is a sucky one, especially considering the 7:1 pot odds I'm getting, supergay situation ...

A crying pot odds must call hoping he had a busted FD as well or a smaller pocket that he went nuts with? :f_p:

Villain is 55/3/1.5AF over 62 hands
  • 2 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello StaticMoth,

Whats up with the weird raise size pre-flop? Just make it 5BB and you will extract more value when you hit your hand. I would rather isolate strong over cards against this villain because he is going to have a lot of weak hands in his range and you can easily get dominated a lot of the time if you are not careful.

When he leads this flop he can have many types of hands. These can include an Ace, a ten, flush draws, pocket pairs and also complete air. I don't see any reason to raise because you are just re-isolating yourself against better hands such as trips, full houses, and bigger flushes. I think calling the flop is ok but you can also fold sometimes.

On the turn even though he bets small I think you have bad reverse implied odds and I think he can be betting boats here and also betting flush draws because you are unlikely to come over the top on the turn so he is setting a cheap price to draw.

On the river I don't think I ever like my position but I am never folding given the pot odds and that he can defiantly have a bluff in his range some of the time.

Kind Regards,

Toby
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Hello StaticMoth,

Whats up with the weird raise size pre-flop? Just make it 5BB and you will extract more value when you hit your hand. I would rather isolate strong over cards against this villain because he is going to have a lot of weak hands in his range and you can easily get dominated a lot of the time if you are not careful.

When he leads this flop he can have many types of hands. These can include an Ace, a ten, flush draws, pocket pairs and also complete air. I don't see any reason to raise because you are just re-isolating yourself against better hands such as trips, full houses, and bigger flushes. I think calling the flop is ok but you can also fold sometimes.

On the turn even though he bets small I think you have bad reverse implied odds and I think he can be betting boats here and also betting flush draws because you are unlikely to come over the top on the turn so he is setting a cheap price to draw.

On the river I don't think I ever like my position but I am never folding given the pot odds and that he can defiantly have a bluff in his range some of the time.

Kind Regards,

Toby
      +1
      since he bet so small on the turn you can consider raising turn and then betting big river if you miss, since I think he is very often either bluffing there or doesn´t have very strong hand
      I´d also call river since you beat all the busted draws