First deposit?

• Monarc2010
      Monarc2010
      Bronze
      Getting ready to make my first deposit, just cant take 1.2 CnG's.
      I just get too fustrated with the level of play there.

I know good BM says not to do it but I had a theory of why I was not playing as good as i should be, so I played 2.50 Cng and found that my play level got better and and players also did not seem to play as carzy as in the 1.20.... proof is i have had a 2nd and 3rd place finish in the 2.5 in maybe 5 games and after about 20 1.2 i only have had a 3rd.

So i decided to increase my bank roll so i can still practice good BRM.

My question is this....

Which site to deposit my money in?

Good bonus that I have a shot at clearing at least 50% and gives me good PS startegy points would like to make silver by end of the month!
      Keep in mind i can not get tracked by PS in Everest,Pokerstars, FTP,Pokerheavan..... joined them before i joined PS

Hope this makes is not too difficult...just would like some members feed back.....i mostly going to play CnG's 2.50 and or 5 and MTT (which I am cutting down)

Thanks your input in advance!
  • 3 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Monarc2010
      Good bonus that I have a shot at clearing at least 50% and gives me good PS startegy points would like to make silver by end of the month!
      If it's StrategyPoints you're after, I think your best option is William Hill. However, with that new promotion you'll make Silver on any site.

You can also get 100 points by opening a Moneybookers account through PokerStrategy.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      As oblitron pointed out, making Silver shouldn't be a problem until the rest of the year ;)

As for where you should deposit - it's a tough call since you're already tracked on quite a few large rooms, but PartyPoker should be a solid alternative for you.

Hadi
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      As oblitron pointed out, making Silver shouldn't be a problem until the rest of the year ;)

As for where you should deposit - it's a tough call since you're already tracked on quite a few large rooms, but PartyPoker should be a solid alternative for you.

Hadi