This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First deposit?

• Monarc2010
      Monarc2010
      Bronze
      Getting ready to make my first deposit, just cant take 1.2 CnG's.
      I just get too fustrated with the level of play there.

I know good BM says not to do it but I had a theory of why I was not playing as good as i should be, so I played 2.50 Cng and found that my play level got better and and players also did not seem to play as carzy as in the 1.20.... proof is i have had a 2nd and 3rd place finish in the 2.5 in maybe 5 games and after about 20 1.2 i only have had a 3rd.

So i decided to increase my bank roll so i can still practice good BRM.

My question is this....

Which site to deposit my money in?

Good bonus that I have a shot at clearing at least 50% and gives me good PS startegy points would like to make silver by end of the month!
      Keep in mind i can not get tracked by PS in Everest,Pokerstars, FTP,Pokerheavan..... joined them before i joined PS

Hope this makes is not too difficult...just would like some members feed back.....i mostly going to play CnG's 2.50 and or 5 and MTT (which I am cutting down)

Thanks your input in advance!
  • 3 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Monarc2010
      Good bonus that I have a shot at clearing at least 50% and gives me good PS startegy points would like to make silver by end of the month!
      If it's StrategyPoints you're after, I think your best option is William Hill. However, with that new promotion you'll make Silver on any site.

You can also get 100 points by opening a Moneybookers account through PokerStrategy.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      As oblitron pointed out, making Silver shouldn't be a problem until the rest of the year ;)

As for where you should deposit - it's a tough call since you're already tracked on quite a few large rooms, but PartyPoker should be a solid alternative for you.

Hadi
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      As oblitron pointed out, making Silver shouldn't be a problem until the rest of the year ;)

As for where you should deposit - it's a tough call since you're already tracked on quite a few large rooms, but PartyPoker should be a solid alternative for you.

Hadi