Why is my ID check slow ??

• toiyeudung123
      toiyeudung123
      Basic
      Hey guys. I passed the Quiz some days ago. After 5 minutes since i choosed poker room and registered my username with Pokerstrategy, owner sent me a message which ask me sending them the images of my indentify card. I immediately sent them what they want. But today is the 2,5 days since i sent my images, i don't receive any reply from them. Althought when i login, i see the text: PLEASE WAIT .... I don't understand what happeded with my starting capital. Someone who introduce me about Pokerstrategy talk that they receive 50$ starting capital very soon, their ID check and their transfer all is 36h.
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey toiyeudung123,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Firstly, Congratulations on passing the quiz. Your are one step closer to receiving your starting capital and receiving the best Poker Strategy information there is to offer.

Secondly, the waiting period you are experiencing is completely normal. With an ID check the waiting period is around the 96hr period. Also, this time-frame is "working hours" and as you said, you sent your ID check images 2.5days ago which would of been over the weekend.

So, as your being informed please be patient and our support will attend to your ID check as soon as your in queue for it.

While you are waiting you are more than welcome to browse our forums:

Hope this has helped you.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • toiyeudung123
      toiyeudung123
      Basic
      Of course i can wait more. I want to find what is the problem with my 50$.

Thanks you very much !
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      No worries :)

Like I said there shouldn't be a problem. It's just normal waiting periods.

Regards,

Kyle.