NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($17.56)
      Hero ($10.69)
      UTG ($8.35)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      CO ($16)
      BTN ($10.58)

Dealt to Hero A:club: J:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.40, SB calls $0.35, Hero raises to $1.50, BTN calls $1.10, fold

FLOP ($3.40) 4:spade: T:spade: J:diamond:

Hero bets $2, BTN calls $2

TURN ($7.40) 4:spade: T:spade: J:diamond: 4:diamond:

Hero bets $7.09, BTN calls $7.08 (AI)

RIVER ($21.56) 4:spade: T:spade: J:diamond: 4:diamond: 5:diamond:

V;31/17/f3bet27/fcbet in 3betpots 50/632h

He plays abc poker.

preflop I guess 3bet is the bets? he seems to open wide from BU and doenst fold to 3bets often.

Fop standard cbet, I am doubt about turn

What to do?

check to induce some floats, bluffs? I don't know how often he floats and i am not sure if this board is fine to float, or bet small/call or shove?
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'd bet more on the flop so that it's easier for me to shove the turn for value against any Jx, good Tx and possibly other suspicious pocket pairs, as well as draws that he's not going to find a fold with in time.

On the turn I don't think there is another play than just shoving it into him and pray for the best.

Truthfully we expect to get shown TT+ reasonably often as well since it's a common spot for BU to flat big pairs when the betting is still open because of SB behind him, but we're going broke because we also expect villain to call it off with a lot of worse hands.

Hope it helps.
    • yeahyoung0312
      yeahyoung0312
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MaestroOfZerg
      but we're going broke because we also expect villain to call it off with a lot of worse hands.
      Hope it helps.
      IMO it's quite unlikely for QJ/KJ to flat 3b and call 2 streets... But in this hand the cards and position forced the play. And personally I hate situations like this.